This week’s top 10 singles and videos are brought to you by Justin Hunte giving the world a sound argument for Kendrick Lamar possibly being the G.O.A.T. Also, 100 Bulletz remixes Eminem’s “Campaign Speech” and Chocolate Droppa versus Lil Wayne in a freestyle battle.
King Kendrick G.O.A.T.?
On this week’s Breakdown, Justin Hunte explores the idea of Kendrick Lamar being dubbed the G.O.A.T.
Last week, K. Dot presented legendary West Coast rapper Snoop Dogg with the I Am Hip Hop Award during the BET Hip Hop Awards and he’s President Obama’s favorite rapper. He just might be.
100 Bulletz Remix Of Eminem’s “Campaign Speech”
Battle rapper 100 Bulletz puts his spin on Eminem’s “Campaign Speech.”
Slim Shady unleashed the scathing rap this week which included shots aimed at The Donald while addressing the important topics of the ongoing racial and political climate of America currently.
Kevin Hart Freestyle Battle Against Lil Wayne Remains Popular
Chocolate Droppa ( a.k.a. Kevin Hart) lyrically battles it out with Lil Wayne for the 2016 BET Hip Hop Awards and it seems the people love it.
Kevin Hart recently released a mixtape under his Chocolate Droppa moniker in conjunction with his new comedy stand-up film What Now, named the same thing.
View the Top 10 for the week ending October 21 below:
1. The Case For King Kendrick Lamar (video)
2. Eminem’s “Campaign Speech” Gets Remixed Into A Menacing Track By 100 Bulletz (video)
3. Kevin Hart’s Chocolate Droppa Battles Lil Wayne For 2016 BET Hip Hop Awards(video)
4. Machine Gun Kelly & Camila Cabello Keep The “Bad Things” Alive (single)
5. Donald Trump & Madea Square Off During Cold Call In Jimmy Fallon Skit (video)
6. Ms. Lauryn Hill Debuts New & Improved Version Of “Rebel/I Find It Hard To Say” (single)
7. Joe Budden Drops araabMUZIK-Produced Single “I Gotta Ask” (single)
8. Common Gives New Life To Solange’s “Cranes In The Sky” (single)
9. Watch New Trailer For “Martha & Snoop’s Pot Luck Dinner Party” (video)
10.Learn To Make Prison BBQ Salmon With Prodigy Of Mobb Deep (video)