Wale released his Summer on Sunset mixtape in preparation for his SHINE album. The project was inspired by the DC rapper moving to Los Angeles for his creative process.
Summer on Sunset consists of 17 tracks and includes features from Ty Dolla $ign, Cam’ron and Eric Bellinger. Production comes from Jake One, DJ Mustard and Spinz Beats.
Dowload Summer on Sunset at DatPiff.
Wale’s Summer on Sunset mixtape cover art, tracklist and stream are below:
- LAX ft. Raheem DeVaughn (Prod by Mister Neek & DJ Money)
- Publishing Checks (Prod by Kris Minor)
- It’s Too Late (Prod by Go Griz)
- Thought It ft. Ty$ & Joe Moses (Prod by DJ Mustard)
- Gangsta Boogie ft. Tha Dog Pound (Prod by DJ Chose)
- Paparazzi (Prod by Progressive)
- Day By The Pool (Prod by Squat AC Chann3l & Soufwest)
- Drunk & Conceited (Prod by Marce? Reazon & Cairo Mayeson)
- Bitches Like You ft. Cam’ron (Prod by Spinz Beats)
- Valentino (Prod by Nez & Rio)
- Breakin Necks Interlude (Prod by Jake One)
- Still up f. Phil Ade? & Jazz Cartier (Prod by Lee Major)
- Pyramids (Prod by Esta)
- Ms. Moon (Prod by Pro Reese)
- Losing f. Victoria Monet (Prod by Marce? Reazon)
- Smackdown:Raw f. Jim Ross (Prod by Dave Knock)
- Women Of Los Angeles ft. Eric Bellinger (Prod by B Ham & August Grant)
(This article was first published June 15, 2016 and is as follows.)
Before Wale gets his SHINE on, the DC rapper is preparing to release a new mixtape called Summer on Sunset, he said on Instagram today.
The post features a video with some words of inspiration from his buddy Jerry Seinfeld as Wale moves to Los Angeles.
Summer on Sunset is set to drop Friday.
In Wale’s last update for his SHINE album, he said that the project is about 80 percent done and it will be light on features.
Wale’s last LP was last year’s The Album About Nothing, a nod to Seinfeld.