Wifisfuneral looks to strike while the iron is hot by releasing his second full-length project of 2017. The South Florida rapper, who is signed to Todd Moscowitz’s Interscope-backed Alamo Records, has followed up January’s When Hell Falls with a new mixtape titled Boy Who Cried Wolf.
The 20-year-old artist’s latest effort features 15 tracks, including his Joe Budden-taunting record “JoeBuddenProbablyThinksICantRap.” Production is handled by the likes of Pi’erre Bourne and Cris Dinero while notables such as Fat Nick and KiD Trunks make guest appearances.
Check out the Boy Who Cried Wolf stream, cover art and tracklist below.
1. Tic Tac (Intro) [prod. by Cris Dinero]
2. ItTakes2ToTango [prod. by Cris Dinero]
3. Grim Pt. 2 f. Dirty Face Smook [prod. by Cris Dinero]
4. Centerfold f. KiD Trunks, 458 Keez and Danny Towers [prod. by Cris Dinero]
6. Eyez Low f. Danny Towers [prod. by Cris Dinero]
7. Wrist Motion f. Fat Nick [prod. by OZ and Ey]
8. JoeBuddenProbablyThinksICantRap 🙁 [prod. by Curtis Heron]
9. Lil Jeff Hardy >:-) (prod. by Cris Dinero)
10. Weigh !t Out! f. 458 Keez and Cris Dinero
11. BloodyBoysWhoCriedWolf f. Chxpo
12. Pop [prod. by Cris Dinero, Ginseng and Wifisfuneral]
13. Jackie Chan [prod. by ?]
14. 1st Day Out f. YG Ivy [prod. by Pi’erre Bourne]
15. DisDaHateSongBby (Outro) [prod. by Cris Dinero]