Lecrae released his Church Clothes 3 mixtape today (January 15).
Lecrae‘s mixtape is made up of 10 tracks and includes E-40 on “Can’t Do You.” Propaganda, John Givez, JGivens, Jackie Hill Perry and Lecrae’s Reach Records labelmate KB also each make an appearance on the project.
Production on Church Clothes 3 comes from Black Knight, GAWVI and S1, who executive produced the tape.
This is the third installment of the Church Clothes mixtape series. The first two projects dropped in 2012 and 2013 respectively.
Lecrae released his seventh studio album, Anomaly, in 2014. It debuted as the #1 album in the country.
Purchase Lecrae’s Church Clothes 3 on iTunes. Physical copies are available exclusively at DTLR stores.
Stream Lecrae’s Church Clothes 3 on Apple Music here.
Lecrae’s Church Clothes 3 album cover art, tracklist and Spotify stream are below:
- Freedom f. N’Dambi (Prod. by S1/ Co-Prod. by Epikh Pro & VohnBeatz)
- Gangland f. Propaganda (Prod. by S1/Co-Prod. by Shindo)
- Deja Vu (Prod. by S1)
- Sidelines (Prod. by Mykalife and Ryan Righteous)
- Cruising (Prod. by S1/ Co-Prod. by Epikh)
- It Is What It Is (Prod. by S1/ Co-Prod. by Epikh)
- Can’t Do You f. E-40 (Prod. by Black Knight)
- Forever (Prod. by S1)
- Misconceptions 3 f. John Givez, JGivens & Jackie Hill-Perry (Prod. by S1)
- I Wouldn’t Know f. KB (Prod. by GAWVI)