Sean Kingston Explains His Side Of What Happened With Migos In Las Vegas

    Sean Kingston insists that he didn’t get beat up by Migos in a scuffle that happened earlier this week in Las Vegas. But the singer explains some of the details that went down Tuesday (February 21) to 8 News Now and says there was a confrontation with members of the Atlanta trio.

    “You see my face, there was no beat down, it was none of that,” Kingston explains, referring to a video he shared on social media showing that he wasn’t hurt in the incident.  “It was a jump, but it wasn’t a JUMP.”

    He suggests that he was tricked into the confrontation, which involved a reported nine people, as Migos sent him a message to chat, but not to cash him ousside (to use the parlance of these 15 minutes).

    “We went out there thinking we were going to have a conversation,” Kingston continues.  “They FaceTimed me, ‘Yo come outside let’s talk. Man, I miss you let’s chop it up.’ You know what I’m saying? And as soon as I went outside it was no talking. They just started jumping on me throwing punches. I didn’t have a chance to put up my set up. I didn’t have a chance to do nothing.”

    After expressing further confusion at the incident because he says Quavo, Takeoff and Offset are friends of his, Kingston tries to sort through the speculation he’s heard, suggesting that Soulja Boy was involved somehow. A few months ago, the “Crank That” rapper threatened Quavo in a diss track and then claimed to have snatched his chain.

    “I’m hearing different stories,” Kingston says about the Las Vegas skirmish.  “I’m hearing it has something to do with Soulja Boy. He was at my house. I said something in a video they didn’t like.”

    Kingston’s friend Moises Johnson was arrested after he allegedly fired a gun during the scuffle. He is facing multiple felony charges including felony possession of a firearm without a permit.

    “He held the situation down,” Kingston says, defending the man nicknamed Bowe Jack.  “He wasn’t trying to hurt nobody. He wasn’t trying to do anything.”

    Johnson, who was interviewed alongside his friend, insists he meant no harm.

    “It’s no shooting at nobody,” Johnson said.  “I ain’t trying to do that to nobody.”

    9 thoughts on “Sean Kingston Explains His Side Of What Happened With Migos In Las Vegas

      1. How is 3 drag queens jumping 1 tub of ice cream a win? You wanna scrap then go 1 on 1. Pussies jump people. Both are terrible artists and both don’t represent hip hop. Dead

    1. “‘Yo come outside let’s talk. Man, I miss you let’s chop it up”why would they tell Sean Kingston to come outside because they miss him? LOL I’m calling bullshi.t. No one misses Sean Kingston. Not even his grandparents.

    2. I heard that they beat the gravy out of his fat ass and they still cant get the grease out the carpet where he got stomped.

    3. Another outstanding piece of journalism from Victoria hernandez haha…. dx when are u going to realise she is just a waste of space on your site??

    4. While i dont condone “jumping” some cornball.. if i was in a group with a platinum single and #1 album there is no way in hell i would allow you to fight my fellow band member “One – on – One” if he takes and L so does my bank account. So if you look at one of us wrong I’m setting if off by throwing a chair and finishing it by letting you read the bottom of my timbs

    5. This is embarrassing for Migos. Dudes are in the limelight making millions and still can’t stop themselves from flaming up and beating a fat kid. That makes no sense, you can’t give these guys enough money to not be idiots? Take it away then.

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *