Live Nation has revealed a number of new, security guidelines following recent terror attacks.
According to HITS Daily Double, following last year’s terrorist attacks in Paris, France, Live Nation has chosen to step up its security measures. The new security measures will limit the size of bags concertgoers can bring to events, the way in which concertgoers will enter venues, and more.
HITS Daily Double reports that Live Nation has “Limited the size of bags patrons can bring in (no larger than 13.62 inches by 15.25 inches) and specifying that their backs be transparent.”
Additionally, “All entrants must pass through metal detectors.”
A number of venues have already incorporated Live Nation’s updated security measures.
News of Live Nation’s new, security measures comes after the NFL announced that it would take extra precautions following the Paris attacks. The NFL already has a ban in place, which bans attendees from bringing in bags other than those that are transparent or wristlet-size.
A full list of Live Nation’s new, security guidelines can be found below:
• Limited the size of bags patrons can bring in (no larger than 13.62 inches by 15.25 inches) and specifying that their backs be transparent
• All entrants must pass through metal detectors
• Camera systems with “command center monitoring”
• Cultural-sensitivity training for staff
• Inspections for explosives before events with K9 units.