Singer Amy Winehouse is recovering after suffering a drug overdose according to Yahoo Music News.
The singer was admitted to a London hospital yesterday and released a few hours later, ordered to rest by hospital officials.
She was on stage at a music festival in Norway but was forced to cancel due to “severe exhaustion.”
“Scheduled performances in Norway and Denmark this week have been canceled,” said a spokesman for Island Records.
Winehouse has recently canceled a string of gigs citing “exhaustion” however, she has confessed to smoking marijuana and using cocaine.