2 Chainz Talks Touring, Desire To Start Acting

    3 Little Digs recently caught up with 2 Chainz while on tour in the States. The Atlanta representative talked about the joys of being able to travel across the country performing his music to legions of fans, and added that he’s even been able to take his live show out to the West coast. 

    “To me, it’s remarkable coming from where I’ve from to be able to do them shows on my own. I just left Milwaukee last night, on a Sunday night, [and] for me to shut town the whole city was kinda ill,” he explained. “I’m getting booked in Las Vegas, I’m starting to get booked more in the West.” 

    The rapper formally known as Tity Boi also talked about his desire to become an actor. He explained that although he’s never acted before, he was inspired by Kid Cudi and Pharrell’s performances in HBO’s “How to Make It In America” and now, he’s taking a serious interest in expanding his brand to Hollywood. 

    “That’s what I’m trying to get into next, [acting and soundtrack work]; maybe I need to go [Los Angeles],” he explained. “I saw [‘How to Make It In America’] for the first time in my hotel room. It had Kid Cudi…Pharrell was in that shit. Y’all niggas holla at me, you know Forbes can see that shit.”

    Check out the full interview below.

    RELATED: 2 Chainz Says That “Codeine Cowboys” Helped Him Buy Land, Claims He’s The A&R For Ludacris’ Next Album

    12 thoughts on “2 Chainz Talks Touring, Desire To Start Acting

    1. 2 chainz seems like a chill ass guy I hope he can act better than he can rap cuz honestly his lyrical skills are mediocre a nice hook and a hot beat seems like the only thing that makes him hot best luck to him though

    2. He must have talked to Luda when they were at the awards. Luda told him that in order to make it in Hollywood you have to sellout and go to the directors couch just like I did.

    3. I AM A BLACK MAN AND I BELIEVE Cynthia Mckinney!!!!!! Cynthia McKinney, former congresswoman and presidential candidate, is the peoples peace ambassador to the world.

      Interestingly, the presence of U.S. troops was reported in several African, Libyan and Russian online sites, yet there was no response from either Malta or the U.S. In fact, the Russian site za-afriku.ru as late as Jan. 19, 2012, wrote, The administration of the United States still has not refuted a lot of messages in various media for the transfer of 12,000 troops on Malta as a preliminary step to the further redeployment in Libya in order to control the deteriorating situation in the country.

      Well, right now, the U.S. admittedly has special forces in Uganda and South Sudan, 9,000 troops in Kuwait, radar and, for the first time ever, U.S. troops in Israel. Drone bases across the African continent are in Djibouti, Seychelles, Ethiopia and Kenya. On drones, Human Rights Watch says, CIA drone strikes have become an almost daily occurrence around the world, but little is known about who is killed and under what circumstances.

      Drone strikes occur in Somalia and bases are expanding to the Arabian Peninsula. Even worse, the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), an adjunct to the U.S. war machine, has affiliates all over the world just ask Nicaragua and Venezuela about their experiences with the NED

      Nigerian military sources have confirmed for African news outlets that U.S. troops are scheduled to be deployed to Nigeria after AFRICOMs 2008 war game scenario that saw 20,000 U.S. troops maintaining security of the Niger Delta oil fields within a dissolved and anarchistic Nigeria. That war game setting was 2013. This is Plan Colombia.

      Does the Obama administration plan an African continent-wide Plan Colombia? Why such a militarization of U.S. relationships all over the world and even here at home? Will chaos and wars like what is happening in Libya today be created all over Africa and the rest of Asia?

      Last week, I sent a video of Amnesty International admitting that the allegation of African mercenaries in Libya was a lie; at the time, it was the U.S. and NATO that had employed mercenaries not only the Qataris, U.S. contractors, Italians, French and British special forces, but also including the members of the National Transitional Council. That message also included a video of an African beaten to death by these Libyan U.S./NATO allies.

    4. Cynthia Mckinney didn’t feel the need to sellout!!!!!! Cynthia McKinney, former congresswoman and presidential candidate, is the peoples peace ambassador to the world.

      Interestingly, the presence of U.S. troops was reported in several African, Libyan and Russian online sites, yet there was no response from either Malta or the U.S. In fact, the Russian site za-afriku.ru as late as Jan. 19, 2012, wrote, The administration of the United States still has not refuted a lot of messages in various media for the transfer of 12,000 troops on Malta as a preliminary step to the further redeployment in Libya in order to control the deteriorating situation in the country.

      Well, right now, the U.S. admittedly has special forces in Uganda and South Sudan, 9,000 troops in Kuwait, radar and, for the first time ever, U.S. troops in Israel. Drone bases across the African continent are in Djibouti, Seychelles, Ethiopia and Kenya. On drones, Human Rights Watch says, CIA drone strikes have become an almost daily occurrence around the world, but little is known about who is killed and under what circumstances.

      Drone strikes occur in Somalia and bases are expanding to the Arabian Peninsula. Even worse, the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), an adjunct to the U.S. war machine, has affiliates all over the world just ask Nicaragua and Venezuela about their experiences with the NED

      Nigerian military sources have confirmed for African news outlets that U.S. troops are scheduled to be deployed to Nigeria after AFRICOMs 2008 war game scenario that saw 20,000 U.S. troops maintaining security of the Niger Delta oil fields within a dissolved and anarchistic Nigeria. That war game setting was 2013. This is Plan Colombia.

      Does the Obama administration plan an African continent-wide Plan Colombia? Why such a militarization of U.S. relationships all over the world and even here at home? Will chaos and wars like what is happening in Libya today be created all over Africa and the rest of Asia?

      Last week, I sent a video of Amnesty International admitting that the allegation of African mercenaries in Libya was a lie; at the time, it was the U.S. and NATO that had employed mercenaries not only the Qataris, U.S. contractors, Italians, French and British special forces, but also including the members of the National Transitional Council. That message also included a video of an African beaten to death by these Libyan U.S./NATO allies.

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *