Joey Bada$$, PnB Rock and Travis Barker make guest appearances on X’s latest work. Despite containing 18 tracks, the album only has a 37-minute runtime.
Check out the stream, cover art and tracklist for ? below.
(The original version of this article was published on March 12, 2018 and can be found below.)
XXXTENTACION has announced the release date for his upcoming sophomore album, ?.
XXX hit Instagram on Sunday night (March 11) to reveal his next LP will drop on Friday (March 16).
? serves as a follow-up to XXX’s 2017 debut album, 17.
UPDATE: Earlier reports of a rumored tracklist proved inaccurate. X has released the official version himself with confirmed guest appearances from Joey Bada$$, Travis Barker, Matt Ox, and PnB Rock.
Here’s the official track list for xxxtentacion “?” Album. pic.twitter.com/uejV0OxLCL
— DJ Akademiks (@IamAkademiks) March 12, 2018
Listen to X’s album singles below.
Check out the tracklist for ? below.
- Introduction (instructions)
- ALONE, PART 3
- the remedy for a broken heart (why am I so in love)
- Floor 555
- infinity (888) f. Joey Bada$$
- going down!
- Pain = BESTFRIEND f. Travis Barker
- $$$ f. MATT OX
- love yourself (interlude)
- SMASH! f. PnB Rock
- I don’t even speak spanish lol
- hope (all proceeds to douglas shooting survivor anthony borges)
- before I close my eyes