Megan Thee Stallion Rips Tory Lanez’s Team For Turning Shooting Charge Trauma ‘Into A Joke’

    Megan Thee Stallion is apparently fuming after rumors floating around online suggested the felony assault charge against Tory Lanez had been dropped. A quick search of The Superior Court of California website by HipHopDX revealed the preliminary hearing was simply rescheduled.

    On Thursday (January 21), the Hot Girl rapper hopped on Twitter Thursday morning (January 21) to issue a public service announcement to anyone believing the false reports.

    “AT THIS POINT IM GETTING ANNOYED ! STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE MF INTERNET. Imagine how I feel waking every day seeing people LIE and turn my trauma into a joke ? That whole team figures out ways to create doubt with my story every week and the media eats it up.”

    Megan continued to unload on her critics with a follow-up tweet that read, “Y’all can’t tell when shit fake news? Y’all still don’t see an ABUSER picking with me ? The first court date got pushed back bc of the inauguration but I can’t wait until the MF FACTS come out ! Bitch you shot me AND MY STORY NOT CHANGING AND BITCH YOU GOING TO JAIL.”

    Lanez’s team has been accused of meddling in the case before. Last September, they were accused of crafting fake email addresses and attempting to influence journalists into writing negative stories about Megan and Roc Nation.

    No, Tory Lanez's Felony Assault Charge Against Megan Thee Stallion Haven't Been Dropped

    HipHopDX was targeted as part of the scheme and confirmed the email “promotions@livnightclubmiami” was created solely to accuse Roc Nation of pushing LIV Nightclub into suing Lanez for an alleged beatdown at the Miami club in November 2019. When confronted, the person behind the email, who refused to give their name, stopped responding.

    Megan’s attorney Alex Spiro told DX at the time, “We have been made aware of manipulated text messages and invented email accounts that have been disseminated to the media in a calculated attempt to peddle a false narrative about the events that occurred on July the 12th. A smear campaign can’t change the truth.”

    The chart-topping artist wrapped up her Twitter lashing with a point she’s made time and time again yet it still appears to fall on deaf ears.

    “Y’all so believe black women and protect black women online,” she said. “BUT WHEN I LITERALLY SAY I GOT SHOT ITS CONFUSING.”

    10 thoughts on “Megan Thee Stallion Rips Tory Lanez’s Team For Turning Shooting Charge Trauma ‘Into A Joke’

    1. “Bitch you shot me AND MY STORY NOT CHANGING AND BITCH YOU GOING TO JAIL”…. no wonder she’s signed to RatNation, they’re all about snitching ova there…

    2. is she a savage or does she want us to protect her? im so confused. she keeps crying about this but in her song said those .22 caliber bullets were like pellets and that it was a pussy gun

    3. The only time complex covers tory is when talking about her they wont even cover his music Roc nation got yall convicting the dude before this has all played out.

    4. Tory should have recieved a pardon from Trump. Enough is enough of this BS incident. Still no foot x-rays released. Megans 5 minutes of fame are up. Lets move on to Mulatto and Doja Cat or whoever the next stripper rapper will be in 2021.

    5. People are free to believe whatever they want to. It’s a free world! LMAO! Megan needs to wake up to herself! She made her so called “trauma” (if it even exists) a joke by using it for free publicity to make money and cunningly influence public opinion. If she had chosen to be level headed about it, she would’ve made a public announcement about it and held her piece until the courts delivered a verdict. It’s a simple procedure that everyone has to follow. Following it allows her story to gain credibility and interest because it would’ve been backed up the outcome of her court case. Instead she went to town! Now everybody’s tired of hearing about it. It’s yesterday’s news and what worse, we still don’t know whether she’s telling the truth.

    6. Megan believed the “fine people” hoax media made up and the “drinking bleach” hoax media made up about Prez T…
      Just like tens of millions of others…

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *