An Orange County District Attorney has dismissed all charges against Jeezy stemming from the rapper’s August 24 arrest in Irvine, California.

Police apprehended the rapper and five members of his team during a stop in Orange County for the Under The Influence Of Music Tour. Jeezy was later charged with illegal possession of an assault weapon.

Today (December 11), Jeezy addressed his wrongful arrest in a press release.

“I pray this had nothing to do with race but it definitely had nothing to do with evidence,” he says. “Words cannot express how vindicated I feel with these charges being dismissed today. While my team and I always knew that the allegations and charges were based on zero facts, the rush to judgment by both the media and the police has been extremely disappointing. I’m relieved that the truth has ultimately prevailed and I would like to thank those who have always stood by me including my family and fans.”

An unnamed source also told MTV News that Jeezy’s CTE camp was frustrated the tour bus was searched without a signed warrant.

“The very weapons seized by police at the time of arrest had been inspected, cleared, and returned by police to Jeezy’s security director two days before because they were lawfully owned by him,” the source said.

Jeezy just wrapped up the Seen It All tour last week in Boise, Idaho.

RELATED: Jeezy Says Firearm Arrest Was Unwaranted