Diddy just scored a legal victory as one of the many lawsuits against him has been thrown out by a judge after the accuser failed to identify herself.
In October, Jane Doe filed suit in the Southern District of New York alleging the Bad Boy mogul assaulted her at a party in 1995. But on Monday (March 31), U.S. District judge Lewis J. Liman tossed the case out after she did not file a complaint under her real identity.
“On March 6, 2025, the Court denied Plaintiff’s motion to proceed anonymously and ordered her to file a complaint in her own name by March 20, 2025, or the case would be dismissed,” he wrote in a ruling obtained by PEOPLE. “As of [March 31], Plaintiff has not filed a complaint in her own name, nor has she sought an extension of time to do so. Accordingly, the case is dismissed.”
The woman was represented by Tony Buzbee – who is currently being sued by JAY-Z for defamation after he represented the anonymous plaintiff who accused Hov and Diddy of raping her when she was 13 years old. That lawsuit was voluntarily withdrawn last month.

AD LOADING...
In a statement, Diddy’s legal team celebrated the victory.
“For months, we have seen case after case filed by individuals hiding behind anonymity, pushed forward by attorneys more focused on media headlines than legal merit,” they said. “The other claims, like the one dismissed today, also will not hold up in a court of law.”
They continued: “This is now the second case brought by these attorneys against Mr. Combs that has been dismissed in its entirety. It will not be the last.”
The news arrives just days after Diddy was hit with yet another lawsuit for allegedly forcing a male photographer to perform oral sex on him while they were on the set of a commercial.

AD LOADING...
According to an anonymous plaintiff described by TMZ as a “Hollywood photographer,” the sexual assault occurred after the Bad Boy boss arranged a meeting with the photographer in a trailer to discuss advancing his career.
While in the trailer, the man claims Diddy made sexual advances toward him and unzipped his pants.
In the suit, it is alleged the mogul told the photographer: “If you suck right I’ll make your career take off.”
The photographer, who is straight, claims he performed oral sex on Diddy under threat and that when the “Benjamins” hitmaker climaxed, he ordered the man to hold his semen in his mouth “like a squirrel.”

AD LOADING...
The plaintiff says he did not comply with that demand, prompting Diddy to threaten him and kick him out of the trailer.
The alleged incident happened in either 2022 or 2023 and left the man with emotional trauma, according to the suit.
Through his legal team, Diddy has denied the allegations, saying: “No matter how many lawsuits are filed — especially by individuals who refuse to put their own names behind their claims — it won’t change the fact that Mr. Combs has never sexually assaulted or sex trafficked anyone — man or woman, adult or minor.”