Cassie is plotting a big comeback tour after settling her sexual assault lawsuit with Diddy according to former collaborator Ryan Leslie.

The talented musician and businessman, who is also Cassie’s ex-boyfriend, broke the news to TMZ on Tuesday (December 12), telling the outlet that “the last conversation we had she was planning for a tour.” However, he didn’t share any specific information about the development.

AD

AD LOADING...

He also said he unable to verify or deny any of the allegations Cassie made against Diddy in a since settled lawsuit in which she claimed the Bad Boy Records founder raped and sexually assaulted her. Diddy vehemently denies all sexual assault allegations.

You can check out Ryan Leslie’s comments in the clip below:

Leslie is credited for originally discovering Cassie in 2004 and later signing her to a record deal where he would write and produce her hit single “Me & U” and the majority of her self-titled debut album which also features contributions from Diddy.

Leslie and Cassie later split up with the singer entering a relationship with Diddy that would run from 2007 to 2018.

AD

AD LOADING...

During her relationship with Diddy, Cassie’s only music release was her 2013 mixtape RockaByeBaby, which was released via Bad Boy Records and includes features from Rick Ross, Fabolous, French Montana, Pusha T, Meek Mill and others.

Last month, Cassie filed a lawsuit against the media mogul, accusing him of raping her, sexual assault and sex trafficking during the course of their relationship.

In the court filing, Cassie detailed how Diddy would allegedly beat her “multiple times a year,” supplied her with a “copious amounts” of drugs and forced her to have sex with male prostitutes.

Diddy Reportedly Loses Several Business Partnerships Following Sexual Assault Allegations

Diddy Reportedly Loses Several Business Partnerships Following Sexual Assault Allegations

She also claimed that he was responsible for blowing up Kid Cudi’s car. A representative for Cudi later confirmed that his car had indeed been blown up in his driveway but did not say whether or not Diddy was responsible.

The lawsuit was settled a day later with Diddy paying Cassie an undisclosed financial sum; his lawyer said the settlement did not equal an admission of guilt.

AD

AD LOADING...

Cassie also released a statement saying: “I have decided to resolve this matter amicably on terms that I have some level of control. I want to thank my family, fans and lawyers for their unwavering support.”

Three more women have since filed lawsuits against Diddy, accusing him of sexual assault, all of which he firmly denies.