posted Friday September 13, 2013 at 04:00AM PST | 18 comments
Average User Rating:
7 people have voted.
5 is the most popular ranking.
4 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
Wax - "This One's On Me"
Maino – "The Difference"
Cee-Lo Green - "Sign Of The Times"
Diggy Simmons – "All Day"
Dee-1 - "The Block Is Hot"
papoose need not @ mess with rich homie quan's track... i respect the dude papoose.. but i have 2 turn this 1 down...
I cant believe actual lyrical rappers like Pap aren't getting much love on this shit website...
I am surprised that any one able to make $5942 in 1 month on the computer. you can check here webpage --------> www.jobs47.com
Do you weirdos realize this isn't his song? Hes just rapping over someones beat in the same style as the original.
Gucci Mane = realest rapper ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- T.I. snitch to the feds
- Young Jeezy was never bmf
- 50 Cent snitch and was never in jail but a youthcamp
- Game was never a banger but lived the life of his brother in his lyrics
- Nas Escobar never sold drugs
- Ice Cube never was a gangbanger
- Dr Dre never was a gangbanger
- 2pac was a ballerina and never sold drugs after he become famous he was doing some stupid stuff like beating and shooting at people because he though he could get away with it. Without Suge Knight 2pac was just a skinny motherfucker. Oh and i like his music so fuck you.
- Mobb deep are the biggiest pussies in rap they are short as midgets and keep talking this g shit but never did g shit.
yh i guess u lived wid dem b4
what about hov
He killed this shit...that melody is catchy no matter who does it. Pap is a legend...give that man his P's...
garbo. do better bra
Damn, this is horrible down south trap music where all the beats are the same.
no wonder east coast rap sucks now straight BASURA
stick to begging rappers to get on stage
this is not good