April 25th 2013
| 73 comments
Average User Rating:
51 people have voted.
5 is the most popular ranking.
48 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
Ty Dolla $ign – "Airplane Mode"
Chris Brown f. T.I. - "Liquor (Remix)"
Gucci Mane f. Chaz Gotti & Waka Flocka Flame – "Paranoid"
Tyler, The Creator - "FUCK IT"
The Game f. Jay Rock & ScHoolboy Q - "Gang Bang Anyway"
Amazing. Song of the Year
meeeeh expected more
we ready forsum deep soul searching....
1. Growing Up feat. Heather Victoria (Produced by brandUn DeShay)
2. S.D.S. (Somebody Do Somethin') (Produced by Flying Lotus, add. Larry Fisherman)
3. Spittin' (Produced by Chuck Inglish, add. Ritz Reynolds)
4. All the Time (Produced by Larry Fisherman, co. I.D. Labs)
5. Pittsburgh Celebrity (Produced by Big Jerm, add. Larry Fisherman)
6. Act a Ass (Produced by Larry Fisherman, co. I.D. Labs)
7. Go Hard or Go Home (Produced by Larry Fisherman, co. I.D. Labs)
8. Let Him Have It feat. Wiz Khalifa (Produced by Pharrell Williams)
9. Psychedelic Macadelic feat. The Weeknd (Produced by Clams Casino)
10. All I Need feat. Charles Bradley (Produced by Mike Dean, add. Larry Fisherman, add. Big Jerm)
11. Pain No More feat. Santigold (Produced by Clams Casino)
12. Goosebumps (Produced by Diplo, add. Ritz Reynolds)
13. My Cup (Produced by Larry Fisherman, co. I.D. Labs)
14. Lookin' Back feat. Heather Victoria (Produced by Ritz Reynolds)
Great track. 5 Stars.
Ab-Soul is rap.
dam soul killed it
that boy is a true spitter
mad dope TDE
damn, ab has some good lines
TDE studied dooms flow.
SOULO. fuck your favorite rapper
Why your favorite rapper gotta be mine? Whats next, we all share lines? Fuck a comment, lets all reply with cool. No thoughts, just an empty head on the shoulders of a fool.
future of hiphop rite hrere, hell yeh,. keep it up ab, ur gonna go big in this game. 5/5
SOUL BROTHA NO. 1 AND 2
damn.. Ab Soul
Soul killed it
I loved it.
dope ab is one of the best out there
real hip hop, dont give a fuck what anyone says. this is taking it back to the essence.
MAC HAS ALWAYS BEEN UNDERRATED, PEOPLE CANT LOOK PAST HIS SKIN COLOR. SOUL PROBABLY THE BEST IN TDE REAL TALK
Im not gonna lie, I really never liked Mac, its not because of his skin colour. To me he just sounds like a white kid trying to rap. But on this track he goes in so its time for me to give his back catalogue a chance.
Soul is dope
Miller is meh
Beat is cool
Ab-soul "rising like mercury in the burning heat".
Jesus, Mac has improved, his production is actually fantastic too. Soul fucking killed it though.
Does he have a project coming out?
Ok, fuck it! This guy is the best in TDE! Yep, sorry Kendrick stans.
all you so late on soulo it's sad
This songs too nice.
wow that nigga bodied the world with that barage . holy fuck i gotta hear that 10 more times to process the knowledge.
mac killed ab soul on this and thats a fact
Ab got those verses that u have to rewind, replay, think, disect and then go.. This ni&&a said..
You can't hate 5/5
This track make me say uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh !!!
Wac Miller should stick to producing, beat is pretty nice but his verse is boring and his content is weak but his flow is aight. Not to jump on Abs dick but he came hard on this as he usually does.... TDE are the best this game has to offer right now.
Questlove is a porch-monkey. fACt
AB SOUL!!!!!!! pure fire!
action bronson better than both of em
Rap game is about too change just smoke a blunt and Bob ya head
damn both went in hard
Ab got the coldest flow in the game period.
co sign! this dude gives me chills
TDE in the building!!!
The funny thing is people dont realize mac produced this beat
yes we realize this we just dont care. its nothing special. could be worse though.
It says it in the description dumb dumb
ab soul is that next dude for sure
ab fuckin blacked out kid
see ima king and i smoke alot of weed that makes sense theres bout 33 ounces in a liter/leader. AB = MC squared NIGGA
Ab is the ill lest.Mac stepped up his bars
fuckin dope beat, rhymes, everything man. 5/5
Track is fucking filthy!!
Mac Miller: 7.5/10
Soulo absolutely MURDERED the rap game with this verse. Mac went in, but I was mind fucked when Ab-Soul spit his verse. I think dude is gonna be the next Nas or Rakim
AB SOUL WAS TIGHT
I blacked out after ab-souls verse
Rap game is changing Smoke a Blunt a get ready