posted Friday April 20, 2012 at 02:45PM PST | 64 comments
Average User Rating:
22 people have voted.
5 is the most popular ranking.
11 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
Mike WiLL Made-It - #InstrumentalTuesdays (Vol. 10)
Jidenna f. Jadakiss & Brucie B – "Classic Man (Ted Smooth Remix)"
Royce Rizzy f. IamSu! - "Stripes"
Casey Veggies - “Organic Freestyle”
Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel, Chinx & Hood Heffna - “3 Shots”
How you going to let Chris Brown show you up on a track Wayne? Lol. 1/5
This is a track
This was the wackiest shit I've heard in a whole and I came in here non judgemenatal with a open minded sorry guys 1 star
i aint a weezy hater but his verse was straight garbage
fuck this nigga
Song was ok til he came in and added nothing at all other than an annoying verse!! Niggaz really think that putting him on there shit is guaranteed to make it hot......WRONG!! Song was better without him!
2.5/5, I'd give it 3.5/5 if Lil Wayne wasn't on it. Talk about a rapper who FELL THE FUCK OFF.
Gucci taking over this summer
hot! gonna be bumpin' this soon!
sounds like chinese nintendo shit
You know the song is terrible when Gucci is the best verse.
WORST. VERSES. EVER.
Tell Wayne to give it up for a year, Chris Brown needs to rhyme words that make sense and all three of these rappers need to find new words other than "bitch, dick and pussy". PLEASE.
@g: dude ur completely wrong. yea the beat is important and usually what makes a song catchy, but wayne sucked on this track. usually he writes sick rhymes and atleast makes sense
If your looking for good lyrical talent or some 'real talk' read a book bro. People dont listen to music because the songs content is good or well written. None of these rappers can even spell properly. Just listen and enjoy a song with a good beat that makes you feel good. Get over yourself man or try to get a job with XXL.
I want to see someone that is 23 or Younger put Together a List of there 20 Rappers they Listened to Before the Age of 19. So from 12-18 Late Middle School & High School. I was Born in 1982 and the list below is what I grew up on all before I Turned 19 and Helps Explain Why the Older People on Here Critcize the Younger people on WHAT GOOD MUSIC IS!!! But I want to see someone put up there TOP 20 RAPPERS they listened to in High School from AGES 12-18 born after 1990 & You Cant Include People on My List bc thats not your ERA!!!
1)Dr Dre- THE CHRONIC 1992-93 (11-12yrs old)& THE CHRONIC 2001 in 2001 (18-19yrs old)
2)Snoop- DOGGYSTYLE 1993 (12-13yrs old)
3) 2 PAC- 3 Albulms from 1991-1994 Me Against The World 1995 (13 yrs old) All Eyes On Me & Makaveli 1996 (14 yrs old) R U Still Down 1997 (15yrs old) Until The End of Time 2001 (18yrs old)
4) Jay-Z- Reasonable Doubt 1996 (14yrs old) In My Life Time Vol 1 1997 (15yrs old) In My Lif Time Vol 2 1998 (16yrs old) Vol 3 1999 (17yrs old)& Blue Print 2001 (18-19yrs old)
5) Nas- Illmatic 1994 (13yrs old It Was Written 1996 (14yrs old) Stillmatic 2001 (18-19yrs old)
6) Outkast- ATLiens 1996 (14yrs old) Aquemini 1998(16yrs old) & Stankonia 2000 (18yrs old)
7) Wu-Tang- 36 Chambers 1993 (12yrs old)& Wu Tang Forever 1997 (15yrs old)
8) Biggie- Ready to Die 1994 (13yrs old) & Life After Death 1997 (15yrs old)
9) Eminem- The Slim Shady Lp 1999 (17yrs old) & The Marshal Mathers Lp 2000 (18yrs old)
10) Lil Wayne- Tha Block is Hot 1999 (17yrs old) + Hot Boyz "Guerrilla Warfare" 1999
11) Fabolous- Ghetto Fabolous 09/11/2001 (18yrs old)
12) T.I- Im Serious 2001 (18-19yrs old)
13) Jada Kiss- Money Power Respect "LOX" 1998 (16yrs old) & Kiss The Game Goodbye 2001 (18yrs old)
14) DMX- Its Dark & Hell is Hot & Flesh of My Flesh Blood of My Blood both in 1998 (16yrs old) Then There Was X 1999 (17yrs old) The Great Depression 2001 (18yrs old)
15) Mos Def- Black on Both Sides 1999 (17yrs old)
16) Common- 3 albulms from 1992-1997 (11-15yrs old) & Like Water for Choclate 2000 (18yrs old)
17) UGK- To Hard To Swallow 1992 (11yrs old) Super Tight 1994 (13yrs old) Ridin Dirty 1996 (15 yrs old) Dirty Money 2001 (18yrs old)
18) Ice Cube- 6 Albulms from 1990-2000 (9yrs old-18yrs old)
19) Ja Rule- Venni Vetti Vecci 1999 (17yrs old)
20) Big L The Big Picture 2000 (18yrs old)
woooww you got something stuck deep in your ass GTOH with this IN MY DAY BULLSHIT
Dude Outkast dropped nothing but classics and masterpieces
I see u Chris I'm. A slap the shitnoutnu cunt boy
wow Chris Brown stick back to R&B you didnt even spit you just said random words and even fucking rhyme. At least wayne's verse actually rhymed.
damn weezy fell the fuck off!!!! my question is when did he fall off? i dont mean having a few wack songs cause lets face it most rappers have some wack songs but when did weezy fall the fuck off and face planted? for me it was when he released rebirth...seriously he hasnt had a good song...after that wack ass album he was doing techno beats with pop artist and rapping about nothing 100 percent of the time....when did he fall off for you guys?
dude he fell off when came out his all his albums up until his YMCMB days were written by Gillie Da Kid. Even C3 was ghostwritten by Drake.
he fell off since ianahb
he never fell off he was wack when he came out now he's just wacker. I mean Gillie wrote his shit than Drake now he writes his own shit.
1. chris bown
3. big L
4. busta rhymes
5. silkk da shocker
real talk doe
you sir, are a fuck head
what is wrong with you?
Dumb as shit. Can some one please kill wayne and gucci?!
I DIDNT EVEN LISTEN TO THIS SONG, BUT IM RATING IT 1/5.
Your a hater to the third degree song is hot...
Pockets on snookie
polow the don killed it on the beat. cant wait to hear a remix from an actual good rapper.
didnt jeezy say cyeah all the time or am i wrong?
Is local then ever and makes better music then half the industry
reminds me of naruto
BTW, I want to say that people who call this whack only because of the lyrics are LAME as fuck. Its not always about the lyrics. Its more, Its the beat too, its the flow too and much more. Even if the lyrics sucked, I still would listen because its put nice together. Cant wait for the summer to bump this out my car speakers.
agree..its not always about lyrics. When you get out of the crib and wanna ride to a song, you wanna blast this shit.
Damn POLLOW DA DONNNN, This beat gives me those goose bumps. Long time that a beat gave me goosebumps. 5 stars bitches even though not my favourite artists.
I remember hearing a snippet of this some time last year
young mula babyy!
Gucci got killed by chris brown??? Smfh
songs cool but gucci whack.
gucci and CB are awful and waynes verse sounds like he was going for a comedy. How the fuck can this Wayne be the same Wayne back in the carter 2 or no ceilings days? Did he get gang-raped in prison by massive cocks that caused brain damage?
It was Birdman's big cock...
wickityyyyywackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!! Gucci Mane is hot garbage
lmao @ lil wayne verse
CB's Verse is dope
aint feeling Chris Brown Rapping
Chris Brown Killed This
Wayne & Gucci Ruined This
Beat Is Harddddd
Aye This That Shit !! I See Ya Gooch !!
beat is too cold!
sick beat but gucci ruined it
this is shit
threatened by a 12 yr old WOW