New York, NY – YBN Almighty Jay has another reason to celebrate this week. According to TMZ, the 19-year-old Houston native won’t face any felony charges for allegedly robbing SkinnyFromThe9 of $80,000 worth of cash and jewelry.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office reportedly said the case was rejected because “the victim wasn’t available.” As a result, Almighty Jay is off the hook.

View this post on Instagram

Real recognizes real in every hood and has a way of connecting in spite of clowns and squares. – – The homies from the Bronx, KT, @hocus45th and @frenchmontana kept it real with me and my son @jprincejr – – Tho it was never about the chain, it was about the name that was built off of blood sweat and tears. – – I welcome these brothers to our #MobTies movement and look forward to us doing business in the future together. – – There’s power in numbers and when strong brothers from the streets align themselves with one another, suckas tremble. So I can only imagine how some of you are feeling right now! – – I’ve invited these homies to #htown for @jprincejr birthday celebration March 28-31, 2019 and I look forward to coming to the Bronx soon. – – The big picture here is the same as I stated in my first post, to not allow moment thinkers to muddy the waters over the movement. – – To @ybnalmightyjay I’ll be returning your jewelry soon Lil homie. – – To be continued… #TheArtAndScienceOfRespect

A post shared by J Prince (@jprincerespect) on

The news comes less than 24 hours after J. Prince recovered Almighty Jay’s stolen Rap-A-Lot chain, which was nabbed during a vicious New York City street brawl last month. During the attack, Almighty Jay was hit over the head with a bottle of Hennessy, requiring 300 stitches in his face.

Prince says he’s getting the chain back to its rightful owner soon.