Tee Grizzley is scheduled to release his Still My Moment mixtape on Friday (November 9). Ahead of its arrival, the 300 Entertainment artist has dropped the motivational anthem “Wake Up” featuring Chance The Rapper.
“Got niggas in prison/Your body locked up, don’t let your mind be/Daydream, make a plan, write it out/Don’t forget that your mind free,” Tee raps on the opening verse.
Stream Tee’s “Wake Up” with Chance above and check out the Still My Moment tracklist below.
1. Still My Moment (Produced by Helluva)
2. Hooters (Produced by Tay Keith)
3. 1 Night f. Quavo (Produced by JGramm)
4. Wake Up f. Chance The Rapper (produced by JGramm)
5. We Dreamin (Produced by Ant Beatz)
6. Mr. Grizzley (Produced by The Two Fifteens)
7. Pray For The Drip f. Offset (Produced by Helluva)
8. Straight Up (Produced by Helluva)
9. Bitches on Bitches f. Lil Pump (Produced by J Gramm & Cubeatz)
10. Hustlin f. Bryan Hamilton (Produced by Helluva)
11. Lost and Found f. YNW Melly (Produced by Williamvanzandt)
12. I Want Em All (Produced by Helluva)
13. Get Right (Produced by Ant Beatz)
14. Keep the Rest (Produced by Helluva)
15. Babies to Men (Produced by Helluva & Ant Beatz)