Following up his $50,000 Polaris Prize win earlier this week for his critically acclaimed debut album 99.9%, Montreal producer Kaytranada has released part of the remaining 0.1% in a new mix.

Called 0.001% ???, the almost 90-minute continuous mix has no tracklist but rolls out mostly upbeat Hip Hop and R&B instrumentals with some familiar voices getting the remix treatment throughout, including Chance The Rapper, Anderson .Paak, Usher and Alicia Keys.

HipHopDX | Rap & Hip Hop News | Ad Placeholder
AD

AD LOADING...

AD

The 24-year-old tweeted the SoundCloud link Wednesday night (September 21), adding that it was “strictly for Kaytranada fans.”

Listen below.