In addition to mixtape releases from Fabolous and Lil Wayne, this week has also welcomed a surprise mixtape release from Miami rapper Rick Ross.
To promote his upcoming album, Black Market, which is scheduled for release on December 4, the Maybach Music Group founder has released a series of remixes, which he’s dubbed #RenzelRemixes.
This week, Ross gathered all of his remixes and placed them on a free mixtape titled Renzel Remixes. The mixtape consists of two discs, which each feature a little over a dozen tracks.
Among the songs remixed on Ross’ latest project are Adele’s “Hello,” 50 Cent’s “In Da Club,” and The Weeknd’s “Can’t Feel My Face.”
The tracklist and cover art for Renzel Remixes can be found below.
1. Chuck D Speaks Devin In A New Dress
2. Flashing Lights
3. Tears Of Joy
4. Hello Feat. Adele
5. 30 For 30
7. Dirty White Speaks Make Em Say Huh
8. In Da Club Feat. 50 Cent
9. One Of Us Feat. Nas
10. Work Feat. Meek Mill & Wale
11. 1 Stunna
13. Stick Talk Feat. Gunplay
1. Where Ya At
2. Babies Cry Feat. Fat Trel & Rockie Fresh
3. Dead Rappers
4. Staring Through My Rearview Feat. Stalley
5. White Iverson
6. Down In The DM
7. Money Dance Feat. Styles P
8. I’m Ya Dogg Feat. Snoop Dogg & Kendrick Lamar
9. Always Feel Like Feat. Scrilla Lundee
10. Bill Gates Feat. Lil Wayne
11. Poppin Feat. Quise Young Breed
12. Peace Sign Skit
13. Can’t Feel My Face
For additional Rick Ross coverage, watch the following DX Daily: