Bad Lucc released Inhale / Exhale Wednesday (November 4).
This mixtape, presented by DJ Rhettmatic, comes a week ahead of his forthcoming Breathe EP.
“I just wanted to give the fans a gift for riding with me as well as promote the EP dropping on the 10th,” Bad Lucc says in a press release. “It’s a brief history of songs that I’ve done over the years as well as some exclusives to show my reach. I speak for Hip Hop and want to show the people that I does this. Straight Up.”
Download Inhale / Exhale here.
The Inhale / Exhale cover art, tracklist and mixtape stream are below:
- B.O.M.B. (Prod. by AMP on the Beat of The Soul Council)
- Watch Your Mouth (Prod. by E.Jones of The Soul Council)
- Legends Of The Awesome f. KXNG CROOKED aka Crooked I (Prod. by League Of Starz)
- So Cool f. Ab Liva (Prod. by Chase N. Cashe)
- War Ready f. Problem (Khrysis of The Soul Council)
- Give It To Ya (Remix – Circa 2008) – Frank Nitt x Rhettmatic f. Serious & Bad Lucc (Prod. by DJ Rhettmatic)
- Hollywood In 73 (Prod. by Macado)
- Humiliate (Prod. by AMPontheBeat of The Soul Council)
- Pay Ya Dues f. Talib Kweli & Problem (Prod.by Eric G of The Soul Council)
- Hands Down (Prod. by Macado)
- Where U From (From DJ Crazy Toones’ mixtape “It’s A CT Experience”) (Prod. by THX)
- The Best f. Mykestro (Prod. by THX)
- Western Union by Dubb Union (Bad Lucc, Damani, & Soopafly) ft. BJ the Chicago Kid (Prod. by Soopafly)
- Get Em f. Jay Rock (Prod. by Macado)
- Breathe (Exclusive) (Prod.by DJ Rhettmatic)
- Ski Mask Way f. Rapsody (Prod. by AMP on the Beat of The Soul Council)