Drake is calling the project a mixtape. It is made up of 11 tracks. Nine of the cuts are collaborative and each rapper gets his own song.
Production comes from Metro Boomin, Boi-1da, Southside, 40 and more. Metro Boomin executively produced the mixtape.
Drake was the only feature on Future’s Dirty Sprite 2 album.
What A Time To Be Alive is available for streaming on Apple Music.
The cover art and tracklist for What A Time To Be Alive are below:
- Digital Dash Prod. by Metro Boomin and Southside
- Big Rings Prod. by Metro Boomin
- Live From the Gutter Prod. by Boi-1da and Metro Boomin
- Diamonds Dancing Prod. by Metro Boomin, Allen Ritter and Frank Dukes
- Scholarships Prod. by Metro Boomin
- Plastic Bag Prod. by Neenyo
- I’m the Plug Prod. by Southside
- Change Locations Prod. by Noel
- Jumpman Prod. by Metro Boomin
- Jersey by Future Prod. by Metro Boomin and Southside
- 30 for 30 Freestyle by Drake Prod. by Noah “40” Shebib
(This article was first published on September 19, 2015 and is as follows.)
The post also includes what may be the project’s cover art.
Drake’s Instagram post is as follows:
For additional Drake coverage, watch the following DX Daily: