Glasses Malone’s#GH2: Life Ain’t Nuthin’ But is now available on iTunes.
The 14-cut collection features The Game and Kirko Bangz on the single “Too Hood” and Kendrick Lamar on “Thuggin’.”
(The most recent post in this thread was published August 27, 2015. It is as follows.)
The tracklist for Glasses Malone’s #GH2: Life Ain’t Nuthin’ But has been revised.
The project, which is set for a September 18 release, now features 14 cuts.
The tracklist for the Watts, California rapper’s #GH2: Life Ain’t Nuthin’ But album is as follows, as is the album’s trailer.
- Life Ain’t Nuthin But…
- Give It Up
- Too Hood f. Kirko Bangz & The Game
- Thuggin’ f. Kendrick Lamar
- Price Tag
- Long Way f. Ty$, Baby Bash
- Knock It Out f. B.o.B
- Get Busy f. Tyga
- Brand New
- Nuthin’ Else
- After Hours f. Dom Kennedy
(The original post in this thread ran July 12, 2015. It is as follows.)
The Watts, California rapper revealed the cover art and tracklist Friday (July 10).
GH2: Life Ain’t Nuthin’ is set to feature guest appearances from 50 Cent, B.o.B, Kirko Bangz and The Game, among others.
The GH2: Life Ain’t Nuthin’ cover art and tracklist are below.
1. B*tches & Money
2. Give It Up
3. Too Hood (Feat. Kirko Bangz & The Game)
4. Thuggin’ (Feat. Kendrick Lamar)
5. Price Tag
6. Owe Gee
8. Lil Boosie
9. Knock It Out (Feat. 50 Cent & B.o.B)
10. Get Busy (Feat. Tyga)
11. Nothin’ Else (Feat. ScHoolboy Q)
12. After Hours (Feat. Dom Kennedy)