An image posted by Rapcussion on Twitter shows the alleged tracklist with an attached release date of May 10, 2015.
The unconfirmed leak comes more than two months after Ye originally released the album’s first single, “Only One,” on New Year’s Eve. Since and more recently, West has debuted new songs from the album including “Wolves” and “All Day.” Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” collaboration with Rihanna and Paul McCartney appears on the alleged tracklist as a Deluxe Edition bonus track alongside a remix of “All Day.” An iTunes store-only bonus track called “Platinum” is also listed and includes features from Common and Q-Tip.
Check out the unconfirmed tracklist below:
1. Wolves [featuring Drake, Vic Mensa, Sia]
2. … Storm
3. Cold Hearted [featuring The Weeknd, Travi$ Scott]
4. All Day [featuring Allan Kingdom, Theophilus London, Paul McCartney]
5. … Fit [featuring 2 Chainz, Young Thug]
6. God Level
7. Time Lapse (O.A.N.) [featuring Teyana Taylor, Malik Yusef]
8. Only One [featuring Paul McCartney]
10. Moved On [featuring Pusha T]
11. Heaven [featuring El DeBarge, Paul McCartney]
12. vii xii xlix
iTunes Store Bonus Track
13. Platinum [featuring Common, Q-Tip]
Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks
14. FourFiveSeconds [featuring Rihanna, Paul McCartney]
15. All Day Remix [featuring Chief Keef, Tyga, Migos, King Louie]
For additional Kanye West coverage, watch the following DX Daily:
(March 5, 2015)
UPDATE: The alleged tracklist is not legitimate per a Def Jam representative, according to HipHopWired.