B.o.B is reportedly 70 percent done with the follow-up to his breakout debut The Adventures of Bobby Ray, but he’s got a few new projects on his wish list. Speaking with TodayOnline.com, the 22-year-old revealed that he wants to produce a country album for a country singer, as well as record a meditation LP.

“I want to produce a country album for a country singer. I feel like country music has a certain kind of pocket. It all sonically (comes together). Are you ready to get satisfied sonically?” he said. “And then I want to do an album that is completely meditation music. It’s going to be like a little project. It won’t just be for people who like to sleep to it, meditate or are into yoga. It’ll be like even if you weren’t into all that, you’ll be listening to it and thinking: ‘Man this is dope, yeah!'”

Before engaging in other projects, Bobby Ray is working on a mixtape that will be released through music videos. “I actually feel people are going to find out a lot more about me on the next project,” he continued. “I’m actually about to put out a mix tape of new stuff. It’s more viral. The songs are going to come out as videos. And I’m about 70 per cent done with my album. The other 30 per cent will come through the rest of this year.”

RELATED: B.o.B Named Newest Clothing Ambassador To T.I.’s AKOO Brand