New Orleans emcee Curren$y released his first nationally-distributed studio album Pilot Talk on July 13 of this year. Less than six months later, the Dame Dash protege and former No Limit and Young Money Records artist will release the project’s sequel, Pilot Talk II on Dash’s DD172 imprint. With PT2 reportedly coming on November 30, Spitta unveiled the sequel’s cover art.
The art was designed by David Barnett, the illustrator who designed the first.
In a September interview, Curren$y said that Pilot Talk II will feature contributions from Erykah Badu, Raekwon and Camp Lo. Curren$y’s producer, Ski Beatz, has been producing with Camp Lo since the mid 1990s.
HipHopDX will keep you updated. (November 1)
UPDATE: The tracklisting to Pilot Talk II is as follows:
1. Airborne Aquarium
2. Michael Knight
5. Flight Briefing (feat. Young Roddy & Trademark Da Skydiver)
6. A “G”
7. Real Estates (feat. Dom Kennedy)
8. Silence (feat. McKenzie Eddy)
9. Hold On (feat. Young Roddy & Trademark Da Skydiver)
10. Fashionably Late
11. Highed Up
12. O.G…(The Jar) (feat. Fiend & destroya Kyleon)
13. Michael Knight (Remix) (feat. Raekwon)