posted Thursday April 17, 2014 at 07:00AM PST | 31 comments
Average User Rating:
8 people have voted.
5 is the most popular ranking.
6 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
Chinx f. Stack Bundles – "Far Rock"
Tory Lanez - "Say It"
Gangrene (Alchemist & Oh No) - "Reversals”
Young Buck - "WTF?"
Maino - “Malcolm”
weeks later... song still will not play ... cool broken link though ...
Have to keep going to 2 dopeboyz to hear this, but it's a dope track
it doesnt even play,
so i have no idea how it sounds...
but its safe to say,
future sounds like a autotuned seal,
and 3k kills eht...
i just wanna hear it because its an odd mix.
OMG this track is straight fuckin fire!!!!
Ja Rule Next Album - titled "Genius Loves Company 'GLC " Track list
1.King Of The Nile - Ft Chrisette Michele prod by. Cool & Dre )
2. I'm Back (Produced By. Kanye West)
3. My Brother's Keeper - Ja Rule Ft Rick Ross (produced by. 7)
4. Freedom - Ja Rule ft. The Dream (produced by. Chink Santana)
5. What We Gon' Do (produced by. Street Runners)
6. Prime Time- Ja Rule Ft Jay Z & DMX (Produced by. Irv Gotti )
7. All Of This - Ja Rule Ft Drake (Produced by. Noah "40")
8. Blood Diamonds (Produced By. Just Blaze)
9. Kill em all (Produced By Swizz Beatz)
10. My Baby Ft Ashanti ( Produced By. 7)
11. Dangerous Minds Ft Kendrick Lamar ( Produced by. Hit Boy )
12. The World Ft. Scarface & Nas & Jadakiss(Produced by. Irv )
13. No Limit ( Produced by Justice L.E.A.G.U.E )
14. Big Remo Skit 2013
15. On The Run Ft Fat Joe & N.O.R.E ( produced by. 7)
16. F**k Fame (produced by. No I.D)
17. Our Life Feat. Mary J Blige( produced by. 7)
18. Ride With Me (produced by. Irv)
19. My Dreams ft Lloyd ,Black Child ,Cadillac Tah, Vita , Charlie Baltimore & Ashanti ( produced by.Hit Boy)
Get Ready "GLC" 2014 #TheRuleIsBack!
this shit broken? says 7 plays total for me and its not loading...
this track nuts strictly cuz of 3k!!! Future even on this? lol
you know hip hop struggling when this isnt the hottest or most discussed!!! real talk
lol i agree with you cause hiphop now and days talk about dumb shit or the same shit if you feel me but hip hop is no more compare to the old hip hop songs the ti love and grew up with GtownEntertainment has two song that are popping right now Steeze loueeze "doing Numbers" is moving https://soundcloud.com/gtownmusic/doin-numbers-by-steeze-loueeze
GOLD has a dope song for the ladies "crazy in love" https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_pOBoTmmFLrpcYj92tu6Xg
future ethered this andre guy. hate how new niggas are jumping on tracks with future to get their name out there
Nah......... i'm Gonna act like I didn't even see that smh
he clearly mistaked "future" for andre 3k" in the latter half of this comment jeez
Well trolled sir.
R U DUMB?? ARE YOU FUCKIN DUMB???
hes trolling right?
Is this guy for real, someone please tell I didn't just read this stupidity?!
Are you stupid? Andre 3000 been around longer than future dumbass
Best Future song I ever heard, largely due to ONP on the beat and Andre killing it. Also its got a "positive" message. DF >>>
future is dope but ik if your feeling him you would definitely like this new artist Steeze Loueeze https://soundcloud.com/gtownmusic/doin-numbers-by-steeze-loueeze
Andre ft. Future
Damn shame that this cat can give everyone a verse except Big Boi,,,,smdh
I remember Big Boi saying that he sent a couple of tracks to Andre to rap on for Vicious lies and dangerous rumours but didn't get a feedback from him
He legally can't. Big Boi can't feature Andre 3000 on anything solo or presumably vice-versa because they legally constitute "OutKast". Label politics is the issue.
This is weird. Andre's verse is awesome though.
Future = 1, Dre = 5. Average = 3.
Future=5 Dre= 5 Total= 5/5 nigga