posted Thursday September 26, 2013 at 11:00AM PST | 7 comments
Average User Rating:
2 people have voted.
3 is the most popular ranking.
0 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
Mike WiLL Made-It - #InstrumentalTuesdays (Vol. 10)
Jidenna f. Jadakiss & Brucie B – "Classic Man (Ted Smooth Remix)"
Royce Rizzy f. IamSu! - "Stripes"
Casey Veggies - “Organic Freestyle”
Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel, Chinx & Hood Heffna - “3 Shots”
this was some old type shit from back in the day
Gucci Mane = realest rapper ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- T.I. snitch to the feds
- Young Jeezy was never bmf
- 50 Cent snitch and was never in jail but a youthcamp
- Game was never a banger but lived the life of his brother in his lyrics
- Nas Escobar never sold drugs
- Ice Cube never was a gangbanger
- Dr Dre never was a gangbanger
- 2pac was a ballerina and never sold drugs after he become famous he was doing some stupid stuff like beating and shooting at people because he though he could get away with it. Without Suge Knight 2pac was just a skinny motherfucker. Oh and i like his music so fuck you.
- Mobb deep are the biggiest pussies in rap they are short as midgets and keep talking this g shit but never did g shit.
Anyone know who else was on this beat?
Ludacris - Phat Rabbit
That was kinda hot! But no Kanye West feature or beat could have hid Myleka's awful voice lmao