September 06th 2013
| 19 comments
Average User Rating:
9 people have voted.
5 is the most popular ranking.
5 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
DJ Khaled f. Future & Rick Ross - "I Don't Play About My Paper"
Termanology f. Sean Price, Lil Fame, Ruste Juxx, Justin Tyme, Hannible Staxx, Papoose & Reks – "Get Off The Ground (DJ Premier Remix)"
Malik Ferraud - “Feel Your Love”
Dreezy - "Jumpman (Remix)"
Ty Dolla $ign – "Airplane Mode"
Dis some dope shit!!!
dude looks like he's got that Janelle monae hair in that picture.
mac miller wrote waynes verse
Chance is so dope. by the way dedication had like 5 decent songs this being one of them 4/5
lil Wayne f. 50Cent coming soon #SMSaudio
This song is really good
this is a dope song.
good to see someone with pop status sheds some light on the slept on youth
Chance the Rapper sure did a good work here, also his friends did a good work on the beat!
Chance The Rapper flow resembled vintage Slim Shady as Lil Wayne flow resembled Andre 3000.
Gucci Mane = realest rapper ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- T.I. snitch to the feds
- Young Jeezy was never bmf
- 50 Cent snitch and was never in jail but a youthcamp
- Game was never a banger but lived the life of his brother in his lyrics
- Nas Escobar never sold drugs
- Ice Cube never was a gangbanger
- Dr Dre never was a gangbanger
- 2pac was a ballerina and never sold drugs after he become famous he was doing some stupid stuff like beating and shooting at people because he though he could get away with it. Without Suge Knight 2pac was just a skinny motherfucker. Oh and i like his music so fuck you.
- Mobb deep are the biggiest pussies in rap they are short as midgets and keep talking this g shit but never did g shit.
- Lil Wayne is rapping since he was 11 years old and being abused sexually by Birdman. So tell me when was Lil wayne a gangsta?
Corny lover boy rap..smh side note this other guy is a kid cudi wannabe it sounds like
Chance the rapper sound's nothing like cudi both r dope maybe u should listen b4 u judge
Best song in years from Lil' wayne. Smart move tapping in to Chance's creativity and passion.
Didn't listen to D5 yet but this song I heard and like immediately. Chance's creativity took this song off to another level.