posted Monday August 12, 2013 at 09:00AM PST | 22 comments
Average User Rating:
3 people have voted.
5 is the most popular ranking.
2 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
Rick Ross - "Foreclosures"
Miley Cyrus f. Big Sean – "Tangerine"
Jeezy – "GOD"
Cassidy f. Swizz Beatz – "Speak To the Hood Freestyle"
WAGs - Autumn Ajirotutu's Playlist
Fab comin with dat strait-up NY flow right there!! 6/5
The verse, beat, and hook was all Biggies shyt. He just changed a few words here and there, plus this was originally a 2pac diss that came after he died. Not feeling this but I like Fabolous. I'm actually interested to hear that next track that was about to come on before the song stopped. That was the "Fuck You" beat from Camron's Confessions of Fire album. That shyt was fire but he never rapped on it.
FUCK HASHTAGS AND RETWEETS NIGGA!
Followed Bigs pattern and bars too much. Sounds like Fab recorded this straight out of bed. No energy at all.
my neighbor's mother makes $81 hourly on the laptop. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her pay check was $16559 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site... www.Can99.com
Kendrick would NEVER call out Big Daddy Kane. He would get murdered.
Okay.. this is alright.. but he's playing off of biggie... and not being original. C'mon man -_-
why do people gas this nigga up, under rated fire my ass this nigga is wack plain and simple nigga makes music for the bitches just to stay relevant and its popping for like a month well i guess maybe in us he's a big deal but internationally nope this niggas trash for us....... vocals trash the way he talks trash the accent is trash ............ wtf this nigga like nigga please i come in bulletproof dungarees spent 2thou on some boxer briefs, check the kicks yo ass cant try on none of this these, now please trash get out of here
Fab will always be a B rapper.
lol HHDX deleted a message by one of my soldiers. You know the reason why:
- HHDX cant handle real street music
- HHDX is hating on Gucci because they are fans of the Ja-Rule Army and Dentalgamma boy and So Icy Boy
But the only rapper who is keeping it real in 2013 is Gucci Mane.
Yo HHDX what about freedom of speech????????
Gucci Mane is the realest rapper and heres why.
- all other rappers rap about being gangster shooting and killing but they havent done it.
- Eminem raps about killing he hasnt.
- Jay z raps in open letter about sending shots he hasnt.
- T.I. snitch to the feds
- Young Jeezy was never bmf
- 50 Cent snitch and was never in jail but a youthcamp
- Game was never a banger but lived the life of his brother in his lyrics
- Nas Escobar never sold drugs
- Ice Cube never was a gangbanger
- Dr Dre never was a gangbanger
- Snoop was never a crip
- 2pac was a ballerina and never sold drugs after he become famous he was doing some stupid stuff like beating and shooting at people because he though he could get away with it. Without Suge Knight 2pac was just a skinny motherf*cker.
- Mobb deep are the biggiest cowards in rap they are short as midgets and keep talking this g sh*t but never did g sh*t.
- JA-RULE IS THE BIGGEST CLOWN IN HIPHOP WITH TOTALLY NO STREETCREDIBILITY! Be in jail for smoking weed, carrying a gun or tax evasion is for pussies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Most of the rappers rap about stuff they havent done yet you all support them and say its real rap.
- When rick ross does it you all claim he is fake and say its fake rap.
This shows that hiphop fans are hypocritical and all these real hiphop fan wanna be's are just some unjustified haters whose opinions are just as irrelevent as the swag fag rapper fans.
BIG GUWOP KILLED A MAN HE WAS A DRUG DEALER BEFORE RAPPER HE HAS STREET CREDENTIALS HE IS THE ONLY RAPPER THAT RAPS ABOUT FACTS THERE FORE BIG GUWOP IS THE REALEST RAPPER IN THE RAP GAME AND THATS A FACT!
dude is so under rated
when you think of c class rappers u think of fabulous he will never be anyones favourite rapper he will allways be a sideline an appetizer a nobody.
you my friend are an idiot
This shit hot...What happened to rap like this??? Ill poetical cinematic shit...Everything so literal and shallow now and days...What's understood need not be explained...beleee dat
Word is bond!!
i guess that was easy to do,,,hmmm
Fab is at his bet when he sounds like himself. He went awhile sounding like whoever he's was featuring with.
so does ever rapper
hear the emotion in the voice instead of a phony voice
no disrespect to rap voice tho
shock g the best at it