posted Monday April 22, 2013 at 05:00AM PST | 32 comments
Average User Rating:
17 people have voted.
5 is the most popular ranking.
9 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
Rick Ross - "Foreclosures"
Miley Cyrus f. Big Sean – "Tangerine"
Jeezy – "GOD"
Cassidy f. Swizz Beatz – "Speak To the Hood Freestyle"
WAGs - Autumn Ajirotutu's Playlist
Okay I'm not a huge Mac fan or anything but this shit is dope, lyrical and nice production, I don't understand the hate.
This shit sucks.
its different... but i like it! keep up the good work mac
Lyrics are on point but the beat is fucked.
Ever since I heard Plane Car Boat, it's apparent Mac Miller thinks he's in his own lane, but he's kinda just copying the styles of Odd Future, Flying Lotus, & other artists. The only reason why this works at all is the fact that he's rhyming over a Flying Lotus beat. His beats are mesmerizing, enough to lure you in and ignore Mac's wack/wacky rhymes.
Mac always goes in!!!
Mac is terrible. This song is terrible. (-_-)
I love flying lotus, but can I listen to it without a rapper? Thats how flying lotus is intended to be heard.
what the fuuuuccckkk is this shit...
This track is really dope and the rhyme patterns on this are great. I like the beat but it seems just a little loud, maybe his vocals just need to be turned up a little. It doesn't matter much though I am not complaining because this shit is dope! I will be buying Watching movies with the sound off no doubt, can't wait!!!! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!!!! MOST DOPE. peace.
terrible, the beat wasn't even good tbh.
This is dope. Keep progressing Mac. Def coppin the album!
this beat is not meant to be rapped over. especially not by a cornball jew
im just an idea. nothing concrete.
1. Growing Up feat. Heather Victoria (Produced by brandUn DeShay)
2. S.D.S. (Somebody Do Somethin') (Produced by Flying Lotus, add. Larry Fisherman)
3. Spittin' (Produced by Chuck Inglish, add. Ritz Reynolds)
4. All the Time (Produced by Larry Fisherman, co. I.D. Labs)
5. Pittsburgh Celebrity (Produced by Big Jerm, add. Larry Fisherman)
6. Act a Ass (Produced by Larry Fisherman, co. I.D. Labs)
7. Go Hard or Go Home (Produced by Larry Fisherman, co. I.D. Labs)
8. Let Him Have It feat. Wiz Khalifa (Produced by Pharrell Williams)
9. Psychedelic Macadelic feat. The Weeknd (Produced by Clams Casino)
10. All I Need feat. Charles Bradley (Produced by Mike Dean, add. Larry Fisherman, add. Big Jerm)
11. Pain No More feat. Santigold (Produced by Clams Casino)
12. Goosebumps (Produced by Diplo, add. Ritz Reynolds)
13. My Cup (Produced by Larry Fisherman, co. I.D. Labs)
14. Lookin' Back feat. Heather Victoria (Produced by Ritz Reynolds)
hes makes this shit up. there is no source.
Only one I will even give a preview to is the one featuring The Weeknd & Clams, if Mac can hold his own that could be a dope track
This shit is dope, man! Guys like Mac, Cudi, Tyler, The Creator, and B.o.B are pushing hip-hop forward with their genre-bending styles - instead of trying to relive the 90s to please old heads. "We here to reinvent music, time for a revolution" - Mac
As long as they do it dope then there's no problem, but they ain't so there is the problem right there....
would of been better as an intrumental.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Dam this kid..why flylo...this has qtip..and so many other ABLE artists written over it that could use a bump cmon man..dam
not many people can rap on a lotus beat.. props mac
little kids ain't familiar with the LEGEND Flyo...smh
Unless its my speakers the mixing sounds weird, but I like this. Good shit Mac, keep it coming.
sorry, but no
AHAH i know eh
That got annoying real quick
a wasted beat beat for a one hit wonder
Oh man, Mac's gotta lay off the drugs/alcohol...