posted Monday April 22, 2013 at 04:00AM PST | 10 comments
Average User Rating:
8 people have voted.
5 is the most popular ranking.
3 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
Chinx f. Stack Bundles – "Far Rock"
Tory Lanez - "Say It"
Gangrene (Alchemist & Oh No) - "Reversals”
Young Buck - "WTF?"
Maino - “Malcolm”
1. Growing Up feat. Heather Victoria (Produced by brandUn DeShay)
2. S.D.S. (Somebody Do Somethin') (Produced by Flying Lotus, add. Larry Fisherman)
3. Spittin' (Produced by Chuck Inglish, add. Ritz Reynolds)
4. All the Time (Produced by Larry Fisherman, co. I.D. Labs)
5. Pittsburgh Celebrity (Produced by Big Jerm, add. Larry Fisherman)
6. Act a Ass (Produced by Larry Fisherman, co. I.D. Labs)
7. Go Hard or Go Home (Produced by Larry Fisherman, co. I.D. Labs)
8. Let Him Have It feat. Wiz Khalifa (Produced by Pharrell Williams)
9. Psychedelic Macadelic feat. The Weeknd (Produced by Clams Casino)
10. All I Need feat. Charles Bradley (Produced by Mike Dean, add. Larry Fisherman, add. Big Jerm)
11. Pain No More feat. Santigold (Produced by Clams Casino)
12. Goosebumps (Produced by Diplo, add. Ritz Reynolds)
13. My Cup (Produced by Larry Fisherman, co. I.D. Labs)
14. Lookin' Back feat. Heather Victoria (Produced by Ritz Reynolds)
not a fan of whack miller, but this is actually nice
Ight Da Gawd bout to speak the truth.
First off, fuck Mac Miller, this nigga sucks at rapping. His beat making skills are nice tho. So thankfully he only produced the beat BUT he produced it as Larry Fisherman. HipHopDX is either desperate to grab the attention of visitors or stupid. Anyway...Ab-Soul, DZA, and Da$H are all great rappers but the only one that really stood out was Ab-Soul. He brought the heat. DZA's rapping was good but I did not like his flow on this song. Da$H's part was just stupid. I have no idea what he was doing there.
Mac killt this beat
Mac miller really stepping up on his production skills, plus ab soul killed it..hey its a good track nuthin else to say
Well, if it were just Ab-Soul's verse I'd download it. I'mma still download it because his verse is first.
not feelin it
This pretty decent