April 18th 2013
| 34 comments
Average User Rating:
13 people have voted.
5 is the most popular ranking.
10 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
Malik Ferraud - “Feel Your Love”
Dreezy - "Jumpman (Remix)"
Ty Dolla $ign – "Airplane Mode"
Chris Brown f. T.I. - "Liquor (Remix)"
Gucci Mane f. Chaz Gotti & Waka Flocka Flame – "Paranoid"
Ortiz spazzed out on this. 5/5 effort
Ortiz always come with that shit! And it don't sound like nobody else shit right now! Always a pleasure!
NYC-PR STAND UP
This that head noddin shit right here. Dope!
This is ill!
1. Yaowa (Intro) (Produced by DJ Premier)
2. What They Want (Produced by DJ Premier)
3. Rain feat. Raekwon (Produced by Jake One)
4. 20 Dollars (Produced by Havoc)
5. Horror Movie feat. Royce da 5'9", Crooked I & Joe Budden (Slaughterhouse) (Produced by The Alchemist)
6. What's the Word (Produced by Frank Dukes)
7. Roll Deep (Produced by Statik Selektah)
8. Help feat. Faith Evans (Produced by Just Blaze)
9. Rewind (Produced by The Alchemist)
10. Winding on Me (Produced by Frank Dukes)
11. Size 'Em Up feat. Action Bronson (Produced by The Alchemist)
12. Ride Out (Produced by Mr. Porter)
13. Act Stupid (Produced by DJ Premier)
14. Oh No (Produced by The Alchemist)
15. No Happy Ending (Produced by S1)
@Tdac hey dick fart u say that like the first album wasnt a classic...if u think different go listent to it again and compare it to good kid m.a.a.d city...u will realize that album is like 3-4x better
dont even talk about our house
the 3rd is there last chance
Maybe you should have been making decisions on Welcome To: Our House....because that tracklist actually looks good.
Cooper Park Representer!!!!!!!! YAOWA~Joell Killed this track!
Yaowa! Keep it going Ortiz, smash these weak cats...
porco dio, no stars
only thing deep about this whiny fat fuck are his FAT ROLLS
i heard Joell could have gone full ride to Kentucky basketball, however...
heard it from nobody, ever, but himself but hey, a fat fuck can dream!!!
Nigga you gay.
hes no pun
Yeah, he's not looking so fat now...
this niqqa a heavyweight when it comes to lyricicsm
Best song on the tape hands down he also killed it on the slaughterhouse joint . Someone major needs to sign this dude as a solo artist .
i think he got signed to shady as a solo too. For better or for worse..
Damn, plus the beat is too dirty
best song on the site
hopefully he makes some Video
good joint ..YahWAH )
joey not on aftermath is a crime
my dream job
how about you give $$$ to Interscope to fund his flop?
or, fuck Interscope (since they do suck), start your own label and build it around Joell.
should be a crazy ass success!!
Keep going Ortiz.. Heat!
do u know how dope rap could be without dre
Keep the pride alive. I support Joell putting on for Poricans. Strange production but its def an ill track ya can replay