posted Wednesday April 17, 2013 at 09:00AM PST | 18 comments
Average User Rating:
9 people have voted.
5 is the most popular ranking.
5 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
Jimmy Hu$tle f. Rhett George - "Win" [Prod. Ox J. Tuck]
Marvelous Mag - "Constant Elevation" (Mixtape)
Teyana Taylor - "Cassette Tape 1994" (EP)
Horseshoe Gang - "Same Day (Hopsin & Funk Volume Diss)"
Funk Volume - "Free Meal (Horseshoe Gang Diss)"
Dilla long been experimenting with this sound ... Frank n Dank! GodD I miss that ish!
not meant to be a serious song if that's what you were looking for, b.
i've had this for years
2. When Darkness Falls (Produced by The Alchemist)
3. Gotta Get 'Em feat. Royce da 5'9" (Produced by Mr. Porter)
4. Take My Pain (Produced by Mr. Porter)
5. Nightmares (Produced by Statik Selektah)
6. Better Days (Produced by Mr. Porter)
7. Bloody Money (Produced by Statik Selektah)
8. Judgement Day (Produced by Statik Selektah)
9. Two Clips feat. Pharoahe Monch (Produced by Marco Polo)
10. Sunshine (Produced by Mr. Porter)
11. Die Hard (Produced by Black Milk)
12. Mercy feat. Guilty Simpson (Produced by Apollo Brown)
13. Formidable Enemy (Produced by Mr. Porter)
14. City Lights feat. Phonte (Produced by 9th Wonder)
15. Big Beat Walkthrough feat. Action Bronson & Reks (Produced by Statik Selektah)
16. Unconscious State (Produced by Khrysis)
17. What I Do (Produced by Statik Selektah)
18. Thousand Words (Produced by !llmind)
19. Fear (Produced by Beatnick & K-Salaam)
20. Die Hard (Remix) feat. Sean Price, eLZhi & Royce da 5'9" (Produced by Black Milk)
I used to think it sound funny. Then i started to act silly, dancing in my truck for fun whilst this shit bumped. Then I realized folks was riding around in budget model trucks and i said funk that i'm bout to buck.
Download this song @ RapUniverse.net
You have to know the source material to really appreciate this.
decent..... wack for J dilla though
haha, can't hate this.
FACT: If this were a Lil Wayne song everyone would give it 1 star. Love J Dilla, but this shit is whack.
love it fuck da haters
dope Range Rover music
shit is wack
just because its Dilla you dont need to give it 5 stars. im a massive Dilla fan but this beat right here is wack
Co-sign, there's a reason it didn't make the final cut
Turn it up!!!!!!!! R.I.P Jay Dee
THIS SOUND FUNNY