posted Friday April 05, 2013 at 05:00AM PST | 32 comments
Average User Rating:
11 people have voted.
1 is the most popular ranking.
2 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
Kehlani & Chance the Rapper - "The Way (Sango Remix)"
KXNG Crooked - “Officer Kill A Nigga”
Danny Brown & Clams Casino – "Worth It"
Westside Gunn - "Hitler Wears Hermes 3" [Mixtape Stream]
Kevin Gates – "Tomorrow"
2chainz is too wack
DAMN I LOVE COCK IN MY MOUTH.
move on tyga
I am trying to think of a time when I heard a Tyga song hook that wasn't repetitive and stupid, and I'm drawing a blank. I try to appreciate most rappers and their diverse approaches but this stinks like everything else Tyga has made.
I'll HiJack your GIRL
2Chainz is the next easy E son!
This song is def a hit a niggas need to stop hating on 2 chainz!
No. Just no.
i dont believe in having sex, sorry tity boi
i give it another year before 2chainz features are completely played out.
Another Year? Lets be real the reign is over, all the songs coming out with 2 Chainz are just left overs from last years sessions.
Trust me; every fad gets played out eventually. Stop being a dickrider.
What about if they don't? NIGGAS like YOU need to stop hating!!
good thing by wifey aint into 36 year olds and fake midget thugs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDmq-JjzLFc....Dallas Rapper...Lyrical...Check me out
YMCMB is done
I'M OFFENDED THAT TYGA WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!!
I THINK A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS SHOULD GET TOGETHER IN FRONT OF REEBOK TO PROTEST ABOUT THIS!!!
AND TALIB HAS TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS TOO!!
Music for low IQ peasant negros ..Rapping along looking at yourselves in the mirror imagining your that dude !
2chains jacked that E-40 FLOW!
he said "got 4's on da bitch like preschool" niggas got bars on dis shyt from preschool -_-
HAHAHAHAHA LOL this lil nigger is the worst!!!!!
same ol beats every Tyga song, LOL YAWNN
Good Song but has the same Sound like thrilla n Manila or hit em up.
lol HipHopDX your caption made my day
1. Born Sinner (Intro) (Produced by J. Cole)
2. Forgiveness feat. John Legend (Produced Cool & Dre)
3. I Try (Produced by Bink!)
4. Jesus for a Day feat. Kendrick Lamar (Produced by J. Cole)
5. Lose Myself (Produced by Boi-1da, co. Matthew Burnett)
6. Power Trip feat. Miguel (Produced by J. Cole)
7. A Long Walk feat. Jazmine Sullivan (Produced by Salaam Remi, co. J. Cole)
8. Miss America Reprise (Produced by J. Cole)
9. Conscience Catches You (Produced by Mark Ronson)
10. How It Make You Feel feat. Melanie Fiona (Produced by No I.D.)
11. The Letter (Produced by J. Cole)
12. Shame feat. Nas (Produced by Salaam Remi, co. J. Cole)
13. Family Reunion (Produced Just Blaze)
14. Runnin' feat. Common & D'Angelo (Produced by J. Cole)
15. Welcome to Sinville feat. B.J. the Chicago Kid (Produced by J. Cole)
I know these things are usually wrong but damn a track with John Legend would be sweet
Crazy features! Think the beats will be trill as fuck, dat Cole prod.
it's really good
every song i've heard sounds nearly identical
this dope ohh god shit wack like wack
yo nigga'z dumn dis shit dope