posted Thursday April 04, 2013 at 03:00AM PST | 22 comments
Average User Rating:
12 people have voted.
5 is the most popular ranking.
10 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
Twista f. KM - "Don't Hate Me"
Diggy Simmons f. Ty Dolla $ign & Omarion - "Fakin"
Migos - "Bitch Dab"
Yo Gotti - "Boyz In The Hood"
Redman – "Dopeman"
this is so good
1. Yaowa (Intro) (Produced by DJ Premier)
2. What They Want (Produced by DJ Premier)
3. Rain feat. Raekwon (Produced by Jake One)
4. 20 Dollars (Produced by Havoc)
5. Horror Movie feat. Royce da 5'9", Crooked I & Joe Budden (Slaughterhouse) (Produced by The Alchemist)
6. What's the Word (Produced by Frank Dukes)
7. Winded (Produced by Large Professor)
8. Help feat. Faith Evans (Produced by Just Blaze)
9. Rewind (Produced by The Alchemist)
10. Winding on Me (Produced by Frank Dukes)
11. Size 'Em Up feat. Action Bronson (Produced by The Alchemist)
12. Ride Out (Produced by Mr. Porter)
13. Act Stupid (Produced by DJ Premier)
14. Oh No (Produced by The Alchemist)
15. No Happy Ending (Produced by S1)
Beat is crazy
This is a BANGER! They need to do a video for it, great summer time vibe
J57 Is Da Future.
this is a really well produced remix and the rapper at the end steals the show
The Real Hip Hop!! love it!!
This beat is crackin!!
Joelle always goes hard, but fuck if I wanna see him half-neked loungin on the cover...
the 3rd verse is surprisingly really dope. Dude came off nice on it.
SHIT IS DOPE FAM!
this is so dope!
joell on his joell shit again
forgot to rate
i hope slaughterhouse can make a come back
our house is whack
joell ortiz a top 5 mc
Not gonna happen. Slaughterhouse just don't have good chemistry together. Some talents were just not meant to mesh together. They sound better as individuals. All their solo material is better than their group stuff.
bbas and slaughterhouse
Fuck Yeah this song goes hard!