posted Saturday February 09, 2013 at 05:00AM PST | 7 comments
Average User Rating:
5 people have voted.
5 is the most popular ranking.
3 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
King Los - "Fuck Up Some Commas (Freestyle)"
Travi$ Scott f. ScHoolboy Q - "Ok Alright"
Rick Ross f. August Alsina – "She Wanna Fuck"
N.O.R.E. f. Rick Ross, Ty Dolla $ign & City Boy Dee - “We Don’t”
Opio & Free The Robots - “Psych Ward"
1. Yaowa (Intro) (Produced by DJ Premier)
2. What They Want (Produced by DJ Premier)
3. Rain feat. Raekwon (Produced by Jake One)
4. 20 Dollars (Produced by Havoc)
5. Horror Movie feat. Royce da 5'9", Crooked I & Joe Budden (Slaughterhouse) (Produced by The Alchemist)
6. What's the Word (Produced by Frank Dukes)
7. Winded (Produced by Large Professor)
8. Help feat. Faith Evans (Produced by Just Blaze)
9. Rewind (Produced by The Alchemist)
10. Winding on Me (Produced by Frank Dukes)
11. Size 'Em Up feat. Action Bronson (Produced by The Alchemist)
12. Ride Out (Produced by Mr. Porter)
13. Act Stupid (Produced by DJ Premier)
14. Oh No (Produced by The Alchemist)
15. No Happy Ending (Produced by S1)
HARD. Rhymes are tight, flows are tight, production matches theme and content. Looking forward to more from Spanish
yaowaa murder this "who the fuck u tryna body, God? ha".. #classic
I thought Realm was already signed to Duck Down, then Prodigy comes out of nowhere. Not liking the potential of the Mobb Deep influence. None the less, I hope the Infamous emcee stays true and continues to work with Sean Price and Skyzoo...
I like ricky, hes good. But this beat just sucks. The snare is fucked up
Dope! Didn't know this kid could spit like that.