posted Tuesday January 08, 2013 at 02:15AM PST | 36 comments
Average User Rating:
22 people have voted.
5 is the most popular ranking.
15 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
Driicky Graham - "Hit The Quan (Remix)"
Tsu Surf - "Long Way From Home"
Rick Ross f. The-Dream – "Money Dance"
T.I. – "Flicka Da Wrist (Remix)"
Twista – "Can’t Make This Up Freestyle"
1. Yaowa (Intro) (Produced by DJ Premier)
2. What They Want (Produced by DJ Premier)
3. Rain feat. Raekwon (Produced by Jake One)
4. 20 Dollars (Produced by Havoc)
5. Horror Movie feat. Royce da 5'9", Crooked I & Joe Budden (Slaughterhouse) (Produced by The Alchemist)
6. What's the Word (Produced by Frank Dukes)
7. Winded (Produced by Large Professor)
8. Help feat. Faith Evans (Produced by Just Blaze)
9. Rewind (Produced by The Alchemist)
10. Winding on Me (Produced by Frank Dukes)
11. Size 'Em Up feat. Action Bronson (Produced by The Alchemist)
12. Ride Out (Produced by Mr. Porter)
13. Act Stupid (Produced by DJ Premier)
14. Oh No (Produced by The Alchemist)
15. No Happy Ending (Produced by S1)
went in on that 2nd verse
Hott, I'm a Slaughter House fan but they seem to make better music solo then as a group. Whats up with that?
I can't stand Joell, But this is beyond good lol
jayz would kill this beat, even though i dont like him
Shit is fire....rarely give 5 stars but I really felt that.Even the simplistic but catchy ass hook
The hook actually grows on you. Dope cut.
this is DOPE!
wack wack wack wack how's the condo in Jersey you fat fuck
Ripped this track, too bad the hook sounds wack as fuck!
Ouch!! Booooooo For The Competition!!! BRRRRR!!
Most underated in Slaughterhouse...my favorite followed by Budden...Rakim needed this beat
shit is sick man
word. flex announced it
yeah, flex just announced it on hot97
Brooklyn In The Building (Remix) Featuring Jay-Z & Fabolous - Joell Ortiz. Dropping next Friday.
It's bout time Jay worked with a SH member you can't count the one with Joey that was him grinding him down!!!
na. apparrently its dropping on Friday
Radio Rip up yet?
Remix is going to be crazy.
Dope I like the beat
dope always killing shit
Only thing this talentless fat fuck is "blasting out" is last night's booze and White Castle into a porcelin bowl.
Why didn't Laughterhouse tour after their "hit" album, if that's where the money is?
Em's mixing job alone made that a "classic."
Sack Of Shit Ortiz lives in fucking Jersey and is still a fat whining cornball... LAUGHTERHOUSE!
i love you
going in with the second verse 5*
i remember hearing the brick bodega back in the ay for the first time,, this shit has that rugged ortiz flow and delivery that made me a fan from the start.
Free Agent was the best album of 2011
The Brick is this fat fuck's only half decent record-- and the other half of that is dogshit. He gave his all then and it wasn't anything like enough.
this beat is tooooo ill