posted Wednesday October 31, 2012 at 05:12AM PST | 16 comments
Average User Rating:
12 people have voted.
5 is the most popular ranking.
10 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
Twista f. KM - "Don't Hate Me"
Diggy Simmons f. Ty Dolla $ign & Omarion - "Fakin"
Migos - "Bitch Dab"
Yo Gotti - "Boyz In The Hood"
Redman – "Dopeman"
the snare rolls are dope.
Yela fits well on beats like this.
I'm honestly really disappointed in how Yela turned out to be a one hit wonder, trunk music was insane and all his new shit suckss
I like how they focus on Yelawolfs lyrics on this track, dope shit.
beastie type vocals is cool, but over horrible cluttered production. ill pass. hit me up if you need that instrumental fire. - Bmbu
1. Gadsden (Produced by WillPower)
2. Old Mossberg feat. Rittz (Produced by Drumma Boy)
3. Im Drunk as Hell (Produced by WillPower, add. Eminem)
4. Sad Nightmares feat. Fefe Dobson (Produced by WillPower)
5. Yellow Canaries (Produced by Drumma Boy, add. Eminem)
6. Rock N Roll feat. B.o.B & Travis Barker (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
7. Through the Night feat. Big K.R.I.T. (Produced by Big K.R.I.T.)
8. Double Effect (Produced by Eminem, co. Luis Resto)
9. Gangster of Love feat. Big Boi (Produced by Malay)
10. Rider of the Storm (Produced by Big K.R.I.T.)
11. Catfish (Produced by The Audibles, co. Eminem, co. Luis Resto)
12. Sleeping Awake (Produced by Big K.R.I.T.)
13. Simple Man (Produced by WillPower, co. Eminem)
14. Chainsaw feat. Slaughterhouse (Produced by DJ Khalil)
15. Fast Life feat. Bun B & Killer Mike (Produced by WillPower)
16. Love Story (Produced by Jim Jonsin)
is that legit?
Eminem kept Yela on Shady instead of Ca$his LOL
Still keeping it shady Turn Up Yela XP dope
this is sooooooo gay yelawolf is the worst out there
He got a beastie boy flow on here
This is hard. Video is ill.
wow dis go hard!!! yela is one of the best doin it period!! and the beat is dope!