posted Thursday October 25, 2012 at 08:15AM PST | 41 comments
Average User Rating:
20 people have voted.
1 is the most popular ranking.
5 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
King Los - "Fuck Up Some Commas (Freestyle)"
Travi$ Scott f. ScHoolboy Q - "Ok Alright"
Rick Ross f. August Alsina – "She Wanna Fuck"
N.O.R.E. f. Rick Ross, Ty Dolla $ign & City Boy Dee - “We Don’t”
Opio & Free The Robots - “Psych Ward"
This is one of the most listened boring song,
Lil B STFU gayy ass niggaa,Cuz he get more bitches than you
RAW TALENT ---------> http://www.youtube.com/user/BosstownJeffTV
We dont know if this is official though ! Somebody couldve put one of his verses on the beat and just dropped it. Happens all the time........
Shit's corny, every tracks he spits on sounds the same. "oh God"-Big Sean voice.
Big Dyke putting in work dough.
yall trippen beat dosent sound finished but the lyrics and flows r crazy dope
this nigga need to select better beats
1. Turn The Lights On (produced by No I.D.)
2. Dreams (feat. Jhene Aiko) (produced by Kanye West)
3. Mona Lisa (produced by Da Internz)
4. Hall of Fame (feat. John Legend and Kanye West) (produced by Kanye West)
5. Jesus Piece (feat. Nas) (produced by No I.D.)
6. Thank You (produced by Maestro)
7. Ashley (produced by Million $ Mano)
8. She (feat. Common) (produced by No I.D.)
9. Under Pressure (feat. Eminem) (produced by No I.D.)
10. Interlude (feat. Raekwon and Cyhi da Prynce) (produced by Hit-Boy)
11. Guap(produced by KeY Wane and Young Chop)
12. Las Vegas (produced by Hit-Boy)
13. Helen of Troy (produced by Just Blaze)
14. Down (feat. Kelly Rowland) (produced by Kanye West)
15. Lighters (feat. Kanye West) (produced by No I.D.)
16. Alone (produced by No I.D.)
17. Clique (feat. Jay-Z and Kanye West) (produced by Hit-Boy)
18. 24 Karats of Gold (feat. J.Cole) (produced by KeY Wane)
19. Action (produced by StreetRunner)
MY Gee! If this were real, only if this were real. Smh Your tracklist are the shit.
you do a tracklist on everyone shit. STFU!!!
Nice thematic concept, but everything else blew ass.
featuring Common... yup.
Nice track!!! Like this kind of joints from him.
i like big sean but his flow on this is terrible
Is it me or does this guy just sound like a male hairdresser.
2. Price of Fame feat. Nas (Produced by No I.D.)
3. Tell Me feat. Mike Posner & Lil Wayne (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
4. Feel Like I'm Back feat. Jhene Aiko (Produced by Kanye West)
5. Big Dreams (Produced by Hit-Boy)
6. I'll Move On feat. John Legend (Produced by No I.D.)
7. Crazy feat. T.I. & CyHi The Prynce (Produced by Cardiak, add. Kanye West, add. No I.D.))
8. Up in Here feat. Jamie Foxx (Produced by Hit-Boy, co. No I.D., co. Mike Dean)
9. Don't Know About That (Produced by No I.D.)
10. Outta My System feat. KiD CuDi (Produced by No I.D.)
11. Give It to You feat. Pusha T & Pharrell (Produced by The Neptunes)
12. She (Produced by No I.D.)
13. Bad feat. Kanye West (Produced by Lifted, add. Kanye West, add. Jeff Bhasker)
14. Thank You (Produced by No I.D.)
15. Follow Me (Produced by T-Minus)
no its not confirmed he made that shit up he got no life
Is this confirmed? Cause if so MAN!!! That shit looks crazy AF!.
this guy is too overated. he's so annoying
this is obviously a very rough cut, the beat is on its basic level at the moment. trust me this will be an amazing final cut. and its not even mastered yet.
Did NO ID finish the beat? 1/5
His mixtapes were unreal. That Smoke and Drive was phenominal. Every thing ive heard from him since, just isnt that good
Sounds like NOID didnt master the beat.
Did J Cole write this shit? If not the biting is so obvious
No its not hater.
lost ones anybody?
You could go back before Lost Ones and find many tracks that are like it. Stop that shit what are you the bitting police? If he did copy that makes YOU a snich!! No win situation so just stop.
im a big sean fan, but this here trash, i mean flow off, beat don't go with what he trying to say, topic dope tho, ppl following j cole footsteps
Shit is better than that guap garbage, but thats not sayin much. Sean always manage to say some corny ass bars tho
I'm sayin', "Is it mine? Do we gotta get Maury involved with it?"
"How many niggas you think that I done had all in it? Stupid nigga"
And my nigga Common only got two bars on this shit... smh
fuck this bitch hes the lil wayne of detroit id love to crack his jaw
i liked it
Medium Sean being Medium Sean. Average, at best. NOt diggin it
The content was cool, but the beat selection was not ment for this song.
Checkout our mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Mr-West-Side-West-Side-Story-mixtape.409473.html
SELL OG-18* FOR 400 A ZD THATS MY CONNISSEUR LIFE.
Please tell me this isn't the mastered version. This might be No ID's worst beat ever. It's too all over the place.
Cmon man if you knew anything about music u would know this is not mastered yet!! Obviously some sorry mufucka gotta hold of this and fucked it up by leaking tha shit unfinished
REAL shit! Sean outshining a lot of these other rappers GOOD music at its finest