posted Thursday October 18, 2012 at 11:30AM PST | 11 comments
Average User Rating:
5 people have voted.
5 is the most popular ranking.
4 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
Meek Mill f. Quentin Miller - "Wanna Know" [Drake Diss]
Wiz Khalifa & Fall Out Boy – "Stayin Out All Night (Boys of Zummer Remix)"
Lil Debbie f. Wiz Khalifa - "420"
Troy Ave f. Young Dolph, T.I. & Young Lito - "Real N*gga (Remix)"
DJ Mustard f. Ty Dolla $ign & ILOVEMAKONNEN - "Why'd You Call?"
1. Intro (Produced by Mr. Porter)
2. Sum of All Tears (Produced by Mr. Porter)
3. Do It All (Produced by Mr. Porter)
4. Its Alright feat. Claret Jai (Produced by Mr. Porter)
5. Anothers Grind feat. eLZHi (Produced by Mr. Porter)
6. Playing with Fire feat. Bad Meets Evil (Produced by Mr. Porter)
7. Impatient (Produced by Mr. Porter)
8. Soon the New Day feat. Pharoahe Monch (Produced by Mr. Porter)
9. Brand New feat. Jon Connor (Produced by Mr. Porter)
10. Just Getting Started (Produced by Mr. Porter)
11. Sooner or Later (Produced by Mr. Porter)
12. Tell Me Why (Produced by Mr. Porter)
That slaughterhouse shit was Whack as fuck..and this shit is not to far from it..
good ...now go back to Gucci and Jeezy feud sucker
His voice is so weak....and im ot feelin this Mr.Porter track ..thats snare is terrible
Marv won so fucking bad... Pat killed him, Pesci killed him, Math DESTROYED him.
This nigga is like 8 years late. I remember hearing Marv Won on one of Royce's earlier albums. I was hoping to hear more from him back then. Still, this is a nice joint
Royce destroyed it. DETROIT staaannnd UP! Ya'll did good here. Marv Won really showed the MC in him.
royce flow is so smooth.
royce golden flow