posted Tuesday October 09, 2012 at 10:30AM PST | 18 comments
Average User Rating:
14 people have voted.
1 is the most popular ranking.
3 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
Lupe Fiasco - "KING"
Pknuckle f. Daz Dillinger, Butch Cassidy & Maylay - "It's On"
Twista f. Gritz - "Higher Freestyle"
Rick Ross - "Foreclosures"
Miley Cyrus f. Big Sean – "Tangerine"
Diddy is a fucking G, we dont care about no fuckin Lames.
BUrger King is only good for eating burgers :D Not for rap...
it's just awful x.x what the hell? no idea for their own songs? what a shame
1. New Lifestyle feat. Rick Ross (Produced by Cool & Dre)
2. Go (Produced by Soundtrakk)
3. Blessing feat. Curren$y & Sir Michael Rocks (Produced by Chuck Inglish)
4. Sorry Momma feat. Chrisette Michele (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
5. All My Life (Produced by Block Beattaz)
6. She Likes It feat. 2 Chainz (Produced by Mike WiLL, co. Marz)
7. Don't Judge Me feat. Wale (Produced by Tone P)
8. Soldier feat. French Montana (Produced by Harry Fraud)
9. Get It All feat. Pharrell (Produced by The Neptunes)
10. Right Now feat. Omarion (Produced by Don Cannon)
11. Drug Related (Produced by Block Beattaz)
12. Take My Breath feat. Gunplay (Produced by Beat Billionaire)
13. Unstoppable feat. Meek Mill & Rick Ross (Produced by Lex Luger)
14. Sleep When You're Dead (Produced by Cardiak)
Production 4 *
Officer Ricky lyrics/flow 1.1*
Decent Verse from Rozay
a 1.75 rating is that a record ?
Officer Ricky is a average rapper who is only worth listening to for the original production He isn't talented enough to do this and this is yet another example of him not being as big and popular as he thinks
Drake Lil Wayne Kanye Em Jay Nicki are all bigger than him and when your a big artist you dont need to release as much music as he does
fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake
P.daddy still got notorious BIG rolling in he's grave at this Ish
get rick ross a pork rib stick to eating ya raps are garabage
Xzibit "1983" Classic track > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpPVln-ORa0
What happened to Diddy's voice?
same beat all the time ,saying d same thing over and over and sound d same in all his shit
its a remix to 2 chainz song u thick sh!t
Sick Beat, Terrible Remix 2/5