posted Thursday October 18, 2012 at 02:00PM PST | 31 comments
Average User Rating:
11 people have voted.
5 is the most popular ranking.
8 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
Jidenna f. Jadakiss & Brucie B – "Classic Man (Ted Smooth Remix)"
Royce Rizzy f. IamSu! - "Stripes"
Casey Veggies - “Organic Freestyle”
Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel, Chinx & Hood Heffna - “3 Shots”
Chief Keef f. Lil Durk - "Sumo"
ash is one of the sickest emcee's out
You really can't say Ash is whack. You can talk shit all you want on i love vollege but he did that for a reason. Pabst and Jazz was a sick ass mixtape and hes only been putting out beast tracks since then.Asher is one of the best in the game right now.
IT IS NOT FAKE.
asher is sick everything he does is dope!
THIS IS ONE WHITE RAPPER I CAN BUMP TO
This guy does hip-hop. He's creative and original.
Its still real to me damnit!!
1. For You (Produced by Nottz)
2. Not Enough (Produced by Nottz)
3. Whatever You Say (Produced by Nottz)
4. Ball and Chain feat. Pharrell (Produced by Pharrell Williams)
5. The Life of Kings feat. Game (Produced by Pharrell Williams)
6. G.R.I.N.D (Get Ready It's a New Day) (Produced by 1500 or Nothin')
7. Hiding Place (Produced by Oren Yoel)
8. Second Chances feat. Pharrell & Mac Miller (Produced by Pharrell Williams)
9. Still Lives Through feat. Santigold (Produced by The Neptunes)
10. Wrestling Is Fake (Produced by 1500 or Nothin')
11. Home feat. Chrisette Michele (Produced by Chuck Inglish)
12. That Ain't Love feat. Chester French(Produced by Blended Babies)
13. Don't Wait feat. Swizz Beatz (Produced by Swizz Beatz)
14. Dreams feat. King Chip (Produced by 1500 or Nothin')
15. I Wanna Know (Produced by Nottz)
I think he needed a little bit more cymbals in this. Other than that it was good.
Asher is such a cool dude and an amazing rapper. Seriously he is in my top 10 of all time for sure. Wish he was independent so he could release Pabst and Jazz kind of flows. Def Jam is not what it used to be, they used to push creative new music, now its all about hits.
Big Daddy Kane
PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL!!!!
holy jesus fuck,Your list gave me Cancer.
BROTHER I AGREE WITH YOU!
HERE IS MY LIST OF DOPEST MC'S OF ALL TIME!
ASHER ROTH > DRAKE > TYGA > RICK ROSS > LiL WEEZY > NAS > BROTHER ALI > 50CENT > EAZY-E > DR DRE > EMINEM > RAKIM > NOTORIOUS BIG > NIKI MINAJ > 2pac > MC HAMMER
LET ALLAH BLESS ALL THESE NIGGAS!
u know what it iz asher
Haven't really been a fan of Asher Roth but I have to admit this is a really solid track!
haters gone hate
asher roth is great!
asher roth is a great rapper
asher roth is the real deal
Wrestling is NOT fake! It is Scripted! And is highly respected in Japan, and around the world. Only IDIOT Americans say it's fake! You don't go to see a play and say, "aah, that's fake", because it's a performance!
shut the fuck up you loser
You don't say a play is fake because you already know that it is. Some people don't get that wrestling is just a show. This coming from a huge fan. Atleast he didn't put it down for being fake.
Because it's only fake in the USA.
i think that papst and jazz is the style that ash should stick with. dude if you read this, THEN RAP OVER JAZZ. This makes you sounds dumb.
no one care about asher roth
I do now and really who cares what you think?
Wrestling is real. People are fake!
AAAAAANNNNDDDEERRRRSSSSOOOOOOOOONNNNN. ... .... ...... ...
not bad. hes done better