posted Monday August 10, 2009 at 04:57AM PST | 8 comments
HipHopDX Editor's Rating:
Average User Rating:
4 people have voted.
5 is the most popular ranking.
4 people gave it a perfect five.
Cast your vote »
When looking at group of emcees as diverse as
Quelle Chris - Innocent Country
Migos - Yung Rich Nation
DonMonique - Thirst Trap EP
Madchild - Silver Tongue Devil
Future - Dirty Sprite 2
1. Yaowa (Intro) (Produced by DJ Premier)
2. What They Want (Produced by DJ Premier)
3. Rain feat. Raekwon (Produced by Jake One)
4. 20 Dollars (Produced by Havoc)
5. Horror Movie feat. Royce da 5'9", Crooked I & Joe Budden (Slaughterhouse) (Produced by The Alchemist)
6. What's the Word (Produced by Frank Dukes)
7. Winded (Produced by Large Professor)
8. Help feat. Faith Evans (Produced by Just Blaze)
9. Rewind (Produced by The Alchemist)
10. Winding on Me (Produced by Frank Dukes)
11. Size 'Em Up feat. Action Bronson (Produced by The Alchemist)
12. Ride Out (Produced by Mr. Porter)
13. Act Stupid (Produced by DJ Premier)
14. Oh No (Produced by The Alchemist)
15. No Happy Ending (Produced by S1)
Did a remix to the song "Cuckoo", check it out if you want, thanks.
cant wait for the 2nd lp..
im all for real rap, and i think these niggas are some of the best niggas around...when they go solo. This album sounded good in theory, so i bought it and it turned out to be a fuckin waste of my 16 bucks. by theory i mean, all 4 can destroy mics an the singles released were fire, it was supposed to be a good album. The only good songs were the singles and evrythin else was boring and repetitive, either too loud or too slow an fuckin boring. Truly dissapointing. How the fuck can anybody compare these niggas to the Wu??? compare their first lps.
36 chambers is WAAAAY BETTER than this shit
Slaughterhouse is lyrical fire. Hopefully when the group gets signed to Shady they'll be able to get better production. But the lyrics alone still make this debut a 5/5.