Howard Puts Cosby Blackball Rumors To Rest

After Bill Cosby defended himself, Terrence Howard has come forward to give his account of the story that he was blackballed by The Cos.

After news hit that Bill Cosby allegedly blackballed actor Terrence Howard [click to read], representatives from Howard’s camp have come forward to refute the original story.

"I have the utmost respect for Mr. Cosby. That story that ran is incorrect," Howard said through publicist Michelle Benson "The advice he gave me nearly 20 years ago was invaluable and still resonates with me today. I would never imply that he blackballed me, because it certainly was NOT [sic] the case."     

Earlier this week, Cosby came forward, denying the allegation in an interview with EUR Web.

"I don't like something being out there that I know for sure isn't true,” Cosby said in his defense. “There's no person that I know of that I've ever felt strongly enough to call and say, 'If this guy calls, don't book him again. Somewhere, there's something missing. And that is somebody saying either I never said those things, or, I'm sorry. And it's taking too long. And these blogs go out, man. I don't want people looking at Bill Cosby talking about, 'I had people barred.' It just gets too far out.”

Howard will release his debut album, Shine Through It September 2.

Most Popular News


Loading Comments