Westside Gunn teased his follow-up to Hitler Wears Hermes 4 some time ago with singles “Brains Few By” and “Don’t Trust A Soul.”
Keeping his promise, the New York MC drops his long awaited Riots on Fashion Avenue album today (February 10).
Made up of six tracks and six instrumentals, the project includes DJ Djaz on “No Face Dealer (Outro).” Riots on Fashion Avenue should lend the alley-oop to a currently untitled collaboration project recorded in two days with rapper Conway and producer Alchemist.
View the cover art and tracklist for Riots on Fashion Avenues and listen to the stream below.
- Fly S**t (Intro)
- Brains Flew By
- Don’t Trust a Soul
- Brains Flew By (1964 Version)
- Don’t Trust a Soul (7th Avenue Version)
- No Face Dealer (Outro) [f. DJ Djaz]
- Fly S**t (Instrumental)
- Brains Flew By (Instrumental)
- Don’t Trust a Soul (Instrumental)
- Brains Flew By (1964 Instrumental Version)
- Don’t Trust a Soul (7th Avenue Instrumental Version)
- No Face Dealer (Instrumental)