Yesterday (July 13) 50 Cent filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
50 Cent spoke on the reason for the filing at the Southpaw press junket in Los Angeles.
“It’s for protection, so I’m not taken advantage of,” he says.
The G-Unit boss says that he will make some adjustments to his personal account.
“I’m fine, you don’t see me smiling?” he says, grinning widely.
Friday (July 10) the rapper was ordered to pay Lastonia Leviston $5 million for posting a sex tape of her. Last year, he lost a lawsuit against Sleek, a headphone company he once worked with. That will cost him $16 million.
“I’ll be aight,” he says.
For additional 50 cent coverage, watch the following DX Daily:
M.I.G.H.T.Y
Gave the 0/5
Poppy
Gave the 0/5
The Reason
Gave the 0/5
Craig_ruddy
Gave the 0/5
Craig_ruddy
Gave the 0/5
brokeloser
Gave the 0/5
cd
Gave the 0/5
s.banks
Gave the 0/5
jesus
Gave the 0/5
lucks
Gave the 0/5
hstlr31
Gave the 0/5
50 cent
Gave the 0/5