During a recent stop at the office of Sports Illustrated, 50 Cent reportedly offered his thoughts on the possibility of a fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. According to writer Chris Mannix, during his stop at the office, 50 revealed that when it concerns a possible fight against Pacquiao, Mayweather is “scared to death.”
“Saw @50cent in the SI office. Said he still doesn’t think @FloydMayweather will fight Manny Pacquiao. Said 50: ‘He’s scared to death,’” Chris Mannix said in a tweet sent on February 9.
As a result of their fallout years ago, 50 Cent and Mayweather have consistently traded blows with one another.
The relationship between the two began to fall apart in 2012 when a Twitter feud between the former Money Team member and Mayweather erupted and 50 later alleged that the professional boxer owed him $2 million.
Last year, the pair again traded insults with one another via social media. In August, 50 Cent challenged Mayweather to a reading challenge in a post uploaded to Instagram. In response, Mayweather issued the following comment: “Of course, Hip Hop artists, they come and go. They come and go. But I’m still here.”
Additionally, at the top of this year, 50 shared his belief that a fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao will never happen.
“That’s not going to happen,” 50 Cent said during an interview with Techno Buffalo in January. “You heard me say it on film. It’s not going to happen.”
For additional 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather coverage, watch the following DX Daily:
smithy
Gave the /5
doc
Gave the /5
eddiep
Gave the /5
Mussings from Kanyetothe
Gave the /5
pookie
Gave the /5
Anonymous
Gave the /5
Anonymous
Gave the /5
gary
Gave the /5
lol
Gave the /5
DANIELLE HARLING CAN EAT SHIT AND DIE SLOW
Gave the /5
vroomvroom
Gave the /5
kicksave856
Gave the /5
real nigga shi
Gave the /5
davefromphilly
Gave the /5
So true
Gave the /5
BKsFinest
Gave the /5