Yesterday (August 19), a Fulton County judge denied Gucci Mane’s request to do community service following his arrest for assault earlier this year, according to myfoxatlanta.com.
Gucci Mane was accused in March with the assault of a United States soldier and war veteran.
The soldier, James Lettley of Fort Hood, Texas, says he was trying to get a picture with Gucci when the rapper hit him on the head with a champagne bottle, according to myfoxatlanta.com.
Lettley said he was in Atlanta for his birthday and wanted to get a picture with the rapper when he was attacked, as per an Associated Press story that was published in May.
The soldier says he asked the security guard in the VIP section of Harlem Nights in Atlanta if he could take a picture with the rapper, whose real name is Radric Davis.
“I was speaking to the security guard, and Gucci Mane hit me in the head with a bottle,” said the soldier, who returned from Afghanistan in October. “And as I looked at him in the shock of why, one of his friends hit me in the side of my face.”
Gucci Mane’s attorney says a trial date hasn’t been set, but he said thinks it may be in November or December, as per myfoxatlanta.com.
RELATED: Police Issue Arrest Warrant For Gucci Mane For Assaulting Soldier
#RULETALK
Gave the /5
jim jim
Gave the /5
GBtha G
Gave the /5
JA RULE ARMY RUNS THESE HIPHOPDX STREETS!
Gave the /5
JA RULE ARMY RUNS THESE HIPHOPDX STREETS!
Gave the /5
JA RULE ARMY RUNS THESE HIPHOPDX STREETS!
Gave the /5
SC
Gave the /5
Reeze
Gave the /5
RESPECT GUWOP GUCCI
Gave the /5
Anonymous
Gave the /5
And
Gave the /5
Anonymous
Gave the /5
Anonymous
Gave the /5
beavus n butthead
Gave the /5
calicoe 24
Gave the /5