Mike WiLL has revealed the cover art and release date for his upcoming mixtape Est. in 1989 2.5, the third installment in the series.
The producer, who recently helmed Juicy J's "Bandz A Make Her Dance" and G.O.O.D. Music's "Mercy," featured artists including Gucci Mane, Ludacris and Waka Flocka Flame on the first two installments, Est. in 1989 and Est. in 1989 Pt. 2.
Check the cover art below (via Complex).
UPDATE: Mike WiLL Made It has revealed the tracklist for his upcoming mixtape Est. in 1989 2.5. Check the tracklist below (via Complex).
1. DJ Drama Intro
2. Future – Jealous
3. Mike WiLL Made-It Ft. Two9 – Where the $_ @
4. Mike WiLL Made-It Ft. Gucci Mane and Future – Eenie Meanie
5. Kelly Rowland – Number One
6. Kelly Rowland Speaks
7. Mike WiLL Made-It Ft. Trinidad James – That Turn Up
8. Chief Keef Speaks
9. Chief Keef Ft. Young Scooter – On It
10. Big Sean Speaks
11. Juicy J Ft. Big Sean & Young Jeezy – Show Out
12. Juvenile Ft. Lil Wayne & Birdman – Picture Perfect
13. French Montana Ft. Rick Ross, Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz – Marble Floors
14. Mike WiLL Made-It Ft. Fortune 5 – Too Flexin’
13. Brandy Speaks
15. Brandy – Do You Know What You Have?
16. Rihanna – Pour It Up
17. Chill Will – No Manners
18. Will.i.am Speaks
19. Mike WiLL Made-It Ft. Future – Rich Nigga Talk
20. Mike WiLL Made-It Ft. Young Jeezy – Gangsta Bitch
21. B.o.B. Speaks
22. B.o.B. Ft. T.I. & Juicy J – We Still In This Bitch
23. Chief Keef – No Tomorrow
24. Gucci Mane Ft. Future – Fuck the World
25. Mike WiLL Made-It Ft. Jim Jones – Been On This Road
26. Mike WiLL Made-It Ft. Gucci Mane and Juicy J – I Hit That